We should be Super Bowl Champs in the next 2-3 years

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You are right but we've heard that before.

My only concern is at HC.

We won a SB with Switzer so anything is possible.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are right but we've heard that before.

My only concern is at HC.

We won a SB with Switzer so anything is possible.
That's not my only concern, your third para counters your second and that third one is my concern. I think the talent level of this team is being overvalued by many here.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This team is too stacked to not win a championship soon. I think the front office is finally playing their cards right by not extending Garrett and to me Stephen sounds like he’d prefer someone else coaching the team. If we don’t win it all this year you could bet your *** Lincoln Riley will be here next year.
Now onto the talent. The hardest part obviously is who you extend and who you don’t. I think extending La’el is the right thing to do. Our team has always gone as far as our offensive line. I would’ve loved to seen us hold off on the Zeke deal but it seems like that is inevitable.
We’ve done a great job with our defensive front and backfield. If we could extend Maliek for a respectable deal that would be great. Anthony Brown is another I would look to see if we could get a friendly deal done with. He is very underrated.
I would let Byron walk after this season. He is a very good cover corner but doesn’t take the ball away. It’s what separates him from good to great imo. Hope to see more from Taco. I think he can solidify that other DE spot for the next 2 seasons. This is his 3rd year now so if he needs to show he can play at a high level. I think he’s always gotten a bad rap and all he needs is consistent playing time.
Onto Dak, I believe in him unlike the haters around here. Some people are winners and I think Daks one of them. More importantly only a rare few QBs can command a huddle like Dak. Aikman was the last one who did so. I think Dak can win a championship regardless of Garrett and would have a much better chance with Riley. Dak will only get better too.

Only if you change your name to Tonyeats.

LittleD

Reaction score
This team is too stacked to not win a championship soon. I think the front office is finally playing their cards right by not extending Garrett and to me Stephen sounds like he’d prefer someone else coaching the team. If we don’t win it all this year you could bet your *** Lincoln Riley will be here next year.
Now onto the talent. The hardest part obviously is who you extend and who you don’t. I think extending La’el is the right thing to do. Our team has always gone as far as our offensive line. I would’ve loved to seen us hold off on the Zeke deal but it seems like that is inevitable.
We’ve done a great job with our defensive front and backfield. If we could extend Maliek for a respectable deal that would be great. Anthony Brown is another I would look to see if we could get a friendly deal done with. He is very underrated.
I would let Byron walk after this season. He is a very good cover corner but doesn’t take the ball away. It’s what separates him from good to great imo. Hope to see more from Taco. I think he can solidify that other DE spot for the next 2 seasons. This is his 3rd year now so if he needs to show he can play at a high level. I think he’s always gotten a bad rap and all he needs is consistent playing time.
Onto Dak, I believe in him unlike the haters around here. Some people are winners and I think Daks one of them. More importantly only a rare few QBs can command a huddle like Dak. Aikman was the last one who did so. I think Dak can win a championship regardless of Garrett and would have a much better chance with Riley. Dak will only get better too.

As soon as we get a new compliment of coaches we might...Not until.

shabazz

Reaction score

WTH does that mean in real terms? How does one quantify this Rare ability to command a huddle? Funny how hero worship can produce catch phrases like, "Command a Huddle". Just because Dakota gives you personally, a tingling sensation running up and down your leg doesn't mean one can invent un-measurable, fantasy-land attributes . He is however, in command of the #18 spot in Qbr rankings last season so there's that.

Some of y'all go way too far with the comedy.

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
We need to earn a bye to realistically have a chance at a Super Bowl title. That should be goal #1 this year. We need at least 12 wins. It’s possible.

Because that's worked out so well the last two times we were the #1 seed?

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Because that's worked out so well the last two times we were the #1 seed?

When was the last time a team won a Super Bowl without having a bye - the 2011 Giants?

Not impossible, but not realistic either.

We did squander the biggest advantage in sports when we lost as the #1 seed in 2007 and 2016. It still hurts.

Praxit

Reaction score
..I should win the Lotto within the next few months.. ;)...

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
3 years? This or next year the earliest. We are gonna continue drafting well.

Brax

Reaction score
WTH does that mean in real terms? How does one quantify this Rare ability to command a huddle? Funny how hero worship can produce catch phrases like, "Command a Huddle". Just because Dakota gives you personally, a tingling sensation running up and down your leg doesn't mean one can invent un-measurable, fantasy-land attributes . He is however, in command of the #18 spot in Qbr rankings last season so there's that.

Some of y'all go way too far with the comedy.
Last 3 years
DAK 32-16
JG 32-16
SL 32-16
Fire SL he sucks , should fire JG he sucks, but Dak is beyond great he is 32-16 best in the league with Brady and only games he lost was because of inferior coaches. Heck Dak is so great lets make him the HC also, then the DC will never lose again as his talent is un-measurable.

shabazz

Reaction score
Last 3 years
DAK 32-16
JG 32-16
SL 32-16
Fire SL he sucks , should fire JG he sucks, but Dak is beyond great he is 32-16 best in the league with Brady and only games he lost was because of inferior coaches. Heck Dak is so great lets make him the HC also, then the DC will never lose again as his talent is un-measurable.

But the most important measurable is that he can,"Command the Huddle like no other QB can". We must petition the QBR commitee to include this most important skill. To heck with Yards per attempt, Td passes and other less Dramatic,mundane categories.