We should go after Duce Staley

Cmac

Reaction score
Well, I think that's a fair question but two things I would say about Moore, one he is from the Cowboys organization, going back to his playing days so the level of familiarity and time spent with him is considerable. The team has a much better insight into Moore and his capabilities. Two, according to reports, Boise St believed he was HC material, to the point that they reportedly offered him the job. Now, I do understand that that is not the NFL but it seems to be that he does have some standing in terms of HC prospects, if only in College ball, at this point.
…..just wondering why Eric Bienemy qualities are diminishing or limited to you. Eric gets no credit for his offense, and Kellen gets no blame for his offense.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
…..just wondering why Eric Bienemy qualities are diminishing or limited to you. Eric gets no credit for his offense, and Kellen gets no blame for his offense.

I imagine you are, especially since I never said one word about Bienemy. Truth is, I couldn't care less about him, one way or the other. Why should I?

Cmac

Reaction score
I imagine you are, especially since I never said one word about Bienemy. Truth is, I couldn't care less about him, one way or the other. Why should I?
Just responding to your justifications on KMoore, after my response to BHendri5.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Just responding to your justifications on KMoore, after my response to BHendri5.

You are lost. Again, the discussion over EB is irrelevant to me. You had me confused with both the person you were discussing that with and also somebody who care. EB doesn't matter, he's not a Cowboy and he's not in our plans, at this point, so he doesn't matter.

Cmac

Reaction score
You are lost. Again, the discussion over EB is irrelevant to me. You had me confused with both the person you were discussing that with and also somebody who care. EB doesn't matter, he's not a Cowboy and he's not in our plans, at this point, so he doesn't matter.
No problem.....glad you ain't on the selection committee like me. All good.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
No problem.....glad you ain't on the selection committee like me. All good.

Me too. Not that you ask but, selecting people is not about anything other then need, fit, money and ability. Nothing else really matters when you get right down to it. I have spent many, many years "selecting" individuals for specific jobs, both in my Company and in a Professional Services Environment. I see nothing other then what it takes to get end of job. Nothing else matters and the minute you start looking at things outside of those parameters, you end up making decisions on people that compromise your success.

I wish you luck Brother.

Cmac

Reaction score
Me too. Not that you ask but, selecting people is not about anything other then need, fit, money and ability. Nothing else really matters when you get right down to it. I have spent many, many years "selecting" individuals for specific jobs, both in my Company and in a Professional Services Environment. I see nothing other then what it takes to get end of job. Nothing else matters and the minute you start looking at things outside of those parameters, you end up making decisions on people that compromise your success.

I wish you luck Brother.
Same here....In fact I have selected for hire.....always learned.....the moment you get away from job description, job requirements, and job skill from the resume and interview.....you head down a slippery slope.
Best of luck to you too ABQ. Always good.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
To hell with Putty!!! He wouldn't know how to handle a big old squeeze!!! I'll take two hugs!

b7668ac9926d7ad0f7701c33a340802e.gif

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
But then I’d have to stop calling him ****** Staley.

Kidding. He seems like a really good guy.