We should have got Mick Vick as our backup

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Weeden is not the reason we lost last week. The Falcons scored 39 points on us, and our running game disappeared after the first quarter. I'm the first to admit that he threw a bad int but that play is not what cost us the game.

Weeden was poor in the second half, but certainly not the main reason we lost. If you would have told people before the game that Dallas' offense would get 120+ yds rushing at over 6 YPC , and Weeden would have an 85% completion rate along with a 9 YPA, only 1 INT, and 28 points. Every single person would have been happy with that.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You bet and a defense that was giving Flacco hell all night sacking him 5 times. Vick also has his #1 WR Antonio Brown and very good rushing attack with Le'Veon Bell who rushed for 129. Vick looked poor out there even with the talent both offense and defense.

Exactly.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Vick is ok. He didn't look great against the Ravens by any means. I'd take cousins or McCoy over Vick as a back up right now.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
He sure did! I'd take cousins, McCoy, hasselbeck, and Vick. All good backups.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
Mr. Vick apparrently purchased, read, and studied the book titled "How to have a long career in the NFL while being worthless" by Ty and Koy Detmer.

Animosity

Reaction score
He put them in position to win the Ravens game a couple of times but they had a bum kicker. He turned back the clock and whooped *** on the final two drives last night. People need to remember this guy was signed like 7 weeks ago. Considering how dumb Vick is, I bet he doesn't even know the offense. It's all pure talent. We should have signed him back in May.

Can Brandon Weedens ******* do this?