We should move Aldon Smith to MLB

blueblood70

Reaction score
Move him to MLB and go back to a Tampa 2? He seems to move around well enough. And he is big enough to play the middle.
a chat ton of Internet GM and coaches in here with zero experience in the NFL within CZ.. funny how much you know , what do all of you do for a living? should do this shoulda done that that players doesnt know how to play, yet coaches with skins on the wall are here to make those decsions., its one game..

btw you dont move a player like Asmith out of his natrual postion,,,they kicked griffen inside to make sure smith and tank could all be on the field, thats enough shuffling..

If Nolan And MM makes that move, fine.. you guys are not coaches or gms..please stop

drop it already..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Let's change scheme in week 2 and move a guy who has never played MLB to MLB. What could possibly go wrong?
right lmao

some in here spend far too much time with their PS headset on while playing madden and feel, they are coaches and GMs.. they know better then a coach with skins on the wall ie SBs

can we give the dude a shot?

blumayne38

Reaction score
Blumayne - I get what you are saying. I remember the days we had Linebackers and Safeties that would make that big hit in the hole. AT THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE.....not 5-7 yards past it......

Having said that I think that Aldon needs to stay at the line for his quickness. A+ for creativity though!
Right I get it, people get worked up over discussing football on a board meant for that. O well just a thought, I honestly believe Aldon compares to rolando McClain McClain wasn’t very fast but he got the job done

pupulehaole

Reaction score
Do some of you guys actually watch football? lol what the hell is this post jesus christ.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Late to the thread, but Aldon Smith should not be the Mike. The Mike should be ME.