We should trade for Deshone Kizer

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Kizer was throwing some nice passes in the cold today in Pittsburgh - his bomb to Gordon was perfect. He hit another guy in stride on a slant that went for six.

But he also makes some really bad decisions, and did so again today.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With this thread, I am officially starting to have trouble putting on my shoes. I have been so dumbed down this afternoon.
Wear moccasins like me.

Cowboy06

Professional Positive Naysayer
Reaction score
gKtS32z.gif

Cowboy06

Professional Positive Naysayer
Reaction score
The Browns will draft a qb to be sure and Kizer is a much better passer than Dak.

The saving grace is that you posted this "last year". Don't let that foolishness follow you into 2018. We need improvements at ALL positions, but if Kizer is the answer, I better hope to find better and more entertaining questions.

CheapietheCheapskate

Reaction score
Have you guys actually watched him when he has time? He's 21, has a rocket arm and is accurate.

You guys do realize that he is basically playing on an expansion team right? He and Dak were drafted where they were for a reason.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Hard to evaluate anyone in Cleveland. That place can ruin players before they ever take their first NFL snap.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Have you guys actually watched him when he has time? He's 21, has a rocket arm and is accurate.

You guys do realize that he is basically playing on an expansion team right? He and Dak were drafted where they were for a reason.

Accurate? He had a completion percentage of 53.6%. Give him 5% just because he is in Cleveland and that is still less than 60%. Actually, give him 8% because the Browns are the Browns and he is still below the league average. When you are that low you can't be considered accurate.

Sydla

Reaction score
For a 7th round pick? Sure, why not. I'll take a flier on any kid with raw talent for a 7th round pick.

It would be fruitless IMO. The kid has raw talent but he's going to need a good developer of QBs. I am not sure we have that guy on this staff.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I've always been a huge Kizer fan. Knew his career was over before it even had a chance when the Browns picked him. I would make the trade easily

John813

Reaction score
Kevin Hogan had better stats than Kizer in limited play.

WhizKid

Reaction score
I watched three Browns' games because of Josh Gordon. Kizer should stay on the Browns. That guy is horrible.

cowboyec

Reaction score
no.
stay with Dak.
2yrs 22 wins.
12-4 on the road.
6-2 in december.
1 Nfc East Title.
BUILD ON IT.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only problem I can see with this plan is then we’d have Deshone Kizer.

By the way, there are guidelines about trying to intentionally agitate other forum members. This stuff isn’t cute.