We still need more pass rushing.

Reaction score
I hate to get greedy, and knowing that we've taken a pass rusher as our first choice, we still need to grab one more player who is sticking out this season. Well, all his career, really. Brian Orakpo, DE, Texas, is an outstanding young man, and a beast at the corner. Although he plays at 6-4, 260, he seems to play heavier because of the licks he lays on people. When he sacks the QB, the QB knows he's been sacked. There's no getting away, period.
Maybe the fact the he bench presses 515, squats 600, and power cleans 380 has to do with it. He also runs a 4.6 40, so he gets there in a hurry. Here is a link of what he's done so far this season. Enjoy:

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/orakpo_brian00.html.

This will take you to his bio, then there's his last 3 seasons of tearin' it up. There are differing opinions of where he goes in the draft in 2009, but he has 4 sacks and 8 QHs already in only 4 games. With him, Ware, & Spencer bringing it from next year on, and maybe just one more beast helping Jay Ratliff, we would have the kind of pass rush that would allow our corners to play man, and the safeties to blitz, play games, etc.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I think we need another pass rusher since Ellis is almost done however I don't think we grab one so early. I've been looking at DE's and theres one from GT thats pretty good but he's pretty light.