We will clinch a playoff spot this week

grogan6314

Reaction score
First, there's no way we lose the last game ever at Texas Stadium. Second, the Falcons will lose at Minnesota. Third, the foreskins will beat the pathetic Eagles. I think the Bucs will beat the Chargers, but this game should be competitive.

grp05

Reaction score
There's no reason to think the Eagles will lose to Washington.

LRcowboy Fan

Reaction score
I hope the skins beat the eagles but I just don't see it. We are going to have to win in Philly. :nervous:

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
No way the skins beat Philly. They can't pass protect, both lines are horrible, they don't have a pass rush and they're incapable of scoring more than around 13 pts per game. I don't see a hungry Philly team losing in Wash.

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
grogan6314;2499000 said:
Third, the foreskins will beat the pathetic Eagles.

Pathetic? You better hope Dallas brings it's "A" game or the pathetic Eagles will put us out of the playoffs. That team is dangerous.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I know the score looked glitzy, but I didn't think the Eagles really looked that great last night.

gmoney112

Reaction score
the eagles beat the crap out of the browns, if it wasn't for 2 turnovers in the endzone it could have easily been 44-10. they also held the browns to 196 total yards, that's impressive against any NFL team. Commanders will have their hands full

that being said, the browns did a great job containing westbrook and their run D isn't anything special. mcnabb beat them through the air against some mediocre CB's and against a non existent pass rush. i think we can contain westbrook, getting pressure on mcnabb to make him throw early is the key to this game. we also need to establish a running game early, hopefully holland will be back by then

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
dmq;2499029 said:
I know the score looked glitzy, but I didn't think the Eagles really looked that great last night.

Throw everything you know out the window when Dallas plays the Eagles. You know how it goes.
I believe Dallas wins out but the Eagles just bother me with the match up.
Westbrook healthy makes it really dangerous to blitz and their secondary is very good.
You know they have the defense to pass rush too, so to me this game will be a hard one.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Washington, as pathetic as they may seem, is still alive for the playoffs. They will come out ready to play.

:pray:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If Fans haven't learned their lesson about the Eagles by now then thats their fault.

It's almost as crazy as Cowboy fans who don't respect what R. Moss can do on the football field.

Smith22

Reaction score
The Skins looked BAD last week, and they are missing their LT. Not looking to good for us Cowboy fans, but as they say, any given Sunday.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
There's no gaurantees in football!!

Your prediction would be nice, but you never know what can happen!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
My optimism is rather high, and I like the chances considering the following.

Couldn't be happier with the RB situation, again what a great draft.

Choice is the perfect fit in the screen pass.

He has certain intangibles that cant be coached but are rather inherent traits.

He has great vision and timing. I think those abilities are his greatest tools.

Westbrook has made a career, and saved McNabb, serving a similar role.

Choice kinda reminds me of a young Westbrook, just similar traits in their style.

This offense is still growing and learning together, so many new weapons in the arsenal, with Choice, Bennett, emerging Austin, and a Felix next year, that alone increases the learning curve.

Call me crazy, but as tough a loss as the Pitt game was, after stepping back from the ledge, and actually reviewing, I will say something that I have never before said.

This Team got better through defeat.

Even though the loss did not help improve the team in the standings, and the wild card hunt, it did burn a battle hardened mark on this teams Moxy and character.

I was wrong in blasting Romo on this forum after that game.

Everyone, including my self, expected Romos return to signify a "back to normal" status, and the simple truth of the matter is that just isn't the way it works sometimes.

Romo is shaking off the Rust, a little longer than anyone expected to see, but he is getting his timing back at the right time.

This is a brutal stretch, and if this team gets through the next two weeks, there will be nobody, that wants to face this team, that I can guarantee you.

The Wildcard game, whoever the opponent, might be considered a breather game by the Cowboys if they get in, considering the month of Decembers strength of schedule.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
The good part of the Deadskins playing the Beagles is that they hate them. Good ole fashion hatred can change the outcome of a game that looks like a sure win on paper. Look at the years the Boys have gone to the superbowl and Washington stunk. They usually end up beating us. That is what is great about rivalries.......anything can happen

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
bbailey423;2499179 said:

i live here in philly and the fans are excited but they want andy reid and mcnabb gone and really feel as though they wouldnt do anything in the playoffs anyway.

but saying that this is the same eagles team that tied with cincinatti so lets not just throw them past the skins too fast.

this is a divisional game in wash and the coach down to the players are upset about losing so many games in the second half of the year.

the same Commanders team put together a couple of late wins last season so dont count them out.

and they still beleive they have a very very slim chance to make the playoffs i see them possibly winning this game.

mcnabb wont be able to get away with some of those throws against the skins he was making against the browns.

grogan6314

Reaction score
Eagles are the sucker bet of the week. They are currently -5 against the Commanders. Currently 90% of public are betting on Eagles, but yet the line has not changed. Hail to the Commanders this week. Cash it in.

alancdc

Reaction score
grp05;2499001 said:
There's no reason to think the Eagles will lose to Washington.

I tend to agree. I do think that SD will beat TB. I am more concerned about Minnesota being able to beat the Falcons.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I would not be shocked if Dallas clinched a spot after this weekends game are over. I'm not planning on betting on it but it would not come as a shock

kramskoi

Reaction score
dmq;2499029 said:
in the red zone they looked less potent and Dallas has been good in the red zone since Tampa Bay...but it's played at the Linc so all bets are off.

I don't think they lose to Washington this weekend. There's too much riding on it for them and i think McNabb has a ton of confidence after dispatching two divison winners and a listless Browns squad. Somebody better coach up Procter is all i can say.

As a Cowboys fan, you'd hope it would'nt come down to the last game of the season but if Dallas beats Baltimore, the playoffs start next weekend at Philadelphia...