We will crush the Rams

Blackrain

Reaction score
Rams on a win streak , play in a better division , need game for playoffs , have better record , Cowboys have looked horrible for 3 games , So bad ready to fire coach , losing record . VEGAS GAVE RAMS 3 POINTS!!!! So many people bet the changed it to a pick um Throw all logic out the window Cowboys were winning that game period !!!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I predict a comeback game for Dallas/Garrett and Dak will throw nearly 400 yards while Goff has 2+ turnovers. This will be the game that makes you pause and say "maybe we can make noise".

Typical trap game for Rams and Dallas is hungry for a win.
You were wrong on how the offense would work, but right as rain in calling a big win for Dallas. You get the golden poster award for the week.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I predict a comeback game for Dallas/Garrett and Dak will throw nearly 400 yards while Goff has 2+ turnovers. This will be the game that makes you pause and say "maybe we can make noise".

Typical trap game for Rams and Dallas is hungry for a win.

Credit where due, You overestimated Prescott passing yards but with regards to the game prediction itself you obviously saw something that not many other people were seeing

Just curious was this one of those “gut feeling” predictions? If so do you have a gut feeling on what the Powerball numbers are going to be in the next drawing? (asking for a friend)

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Credit where due, You overestimated Prescott passing yards but with regards to the game prediction itself you obviously saw something that not many other people were seeing

Just curious was this one of those “gut feeling” predictions? If so do you have a gut feeling on what the Powerball numbers are going to be in the next drawing? (asking for a friend)
I felt Rams would overlook us and I felt we were hungry. I know many people thinkRams didnt overlook us but I feel a combination of us wanting this + Rams wanting 49ers would happen.