We will have six more free agent starters after this season

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
OK. So, exactly what is the problem?
Five of the six listed are either pro bowlers or ALL-Pros.......lets say we bring Parsons and Lamb back, losing Tyron Smith, Zack Martins, DLaw and Dak over two years puts a ton of pressure on drafted players. IDK, maybe Jerry's plan is to strip it down if we don't win this season and I mean down. He may already have a coach in mind to help rebuild if it comes to that.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I can't wait until Tired Toy Tank is off this team. We'll just have to find someone else to do the "little things" for cheaper.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Until we have a new GM does it matter much?
Maybe a little, but we gotta get a real GM if we ever hope to compete.
:hammer: ......How this team operates isn't working. Everything is by committee.....with no vision. No leadership. And it bleeds into the team. It's a mis-mash of cobbled plays and decisions that this team hopes is enough to get them to the championship. That's no way to build a winner.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
3 of the 6 definitely won’t be here.

Tank,
Martin
Dak? Maybe?

Tag Ceedee
Option Micah
Lance will get a contract and an opportunity

Chasing6

Reaction score
What's interesting .........Garrett was here 8-9 years, Romo was here 8-9 years and Dak is in his 8th year. Coincidence ???????
No. I see no coincidence.

Jerry has been here since Jimmy left.

Now that is more than a coincidence.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
No. I see no coincidence.

Jerry has been here since Jimmy left.

Now that is more than a coincidence.
True but it also shows his patience starts running out after 8-9 years. In other words, THIS to me validates he's having reservations about extending Dak. As a matter of fact, one can argue that it's obvious, otherwise, Dak would already be extended. As you know, more times than not, teams never let their franchise QB's contract get to the final year UNLESS they are considering moving on or think the end is near.

Chasing6

Reaction score
True but it also shows his patience starts running out after 8-9 years. In other words, THIS to me validates he's having reservations about extending Dak. As a matter of fact, one can argue that it's obvious, otherwise, Dak would already be extended. As you know, more times than not, teams never let their franchise QB's contract get to the final year UNLESS they are considering moving on or think the end is near.
He should have some reservations, but options did he create as a back up plan.

Zero.