14 Sun, Dec 7 @ Pittsburgh 4:15 PM - W
15 Sun, Dec 14 NY Giants 8:15 PM - W
16 Sat, Dec 20 Baltimore 8:15 PM - W
17 Sun, Dec 28 @ Philadelphia 1:00 PM - L

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
demirji22;2395435 said:
Sorry to say this but the giants were never 5-4 last year.

They were 6-3 (a whole one game better than we are), then squeaked past the Lions before getting blown out by the 4-6 Vikings. And they had their starting quarterback the whole time.

They finished 10-6 and were underdogs on the road in their FIRST playoff game. They weren't considered a legitimate championship contender even AFTER the regular season. But they won four straight playoff games.

All we need to do is get in the playoffs, then start peaking. We found out last year that looking good in the regular season and getting homefield advantage and a bye IS NOT what is most important. It's all about winning in the playoffs.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Longboysfan;2395894 said:
11 Sun, Nov 16 @ Washington 8:15 PM - W
12 Sun, Nov 23 San Francisco 1:00 PM - W
13 Thu, Nov 27 Seattle 4:15 PM - W

I have 6-1 as well, as you see in my signature, but I think the loss is to the Steelers and out of those games it's the only one that won't bother me.

Let me explain.

We need to win all the NFC East games and all the NFC games in general. We need to have all our conference stuff in good order. That leaves only the Steelers and Ravens as potential losses and I just DO NOT want to lose to a average or less Ravens team. I'll take a loss to the Steelers, beat everyone else, go 6-1 down the stretch and get us a ticket to the tournament.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
thechosen1n2;2395364 said:
dont fret....the giants were 5 and 4 and some point last year as well.

yes they were but the Captn of their ship kicked them in the butts............our Captn is giving big warm fuzzy hugs..................

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2395645 said:
I'm going to see how we play vs. the Commanders. The rest won't matter if we play like crap and get hammered again. Because that means we still don't get it.

Im with you.

Its a Sunday Night game and we usually play good on SNF.

If we dont beat Washington than the season is over unless some kind of miracle occurs.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
11 Sun, Nov 16 @ Washington 8:15 PM - L (At FedEX...No way)
12 Sun, Nov 23 San Francisco 1:00 PM - W (5-5 and in need of a win)
13 Thu, Nov 27 Seattle 4:15 PM - W (Things start to change, but the Hawks are bad)
14 Sun, Dec 7 @ Pittsburgh 4:15 PM - L (A spinless team in the cold? Umm not good)
15 Sun, Dec 14 NY Giants 8:15 PM - L (Giants payback last years sweep)
16 Sat, Dec 20 Baltimore 8:15 PM - W (At 7-7, Cowboys play with one last hope)
17 Sun, Dec 28 @ Philadelphia 1:00 PM - L (A horrible season is finally put to sleep)

8-8 Wade fired at seasons end, Garrett new head coach.

hutru01

Reaction score
CATCH17;2396128 said:
If we dont beat Washington than the season is over unless some kind of miracle occurs.
:hammer:

We are going to find out what the Cowboys are made of Nov 16th. Trying to predict the rest of the season is pointless right now. One week at a time. I am hoping for a Steelers victory tonight vs the Skins.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Longboysfan;2395894 said:
11 Sun, Nov 16 @ Washington 8:15 PM - W
12 Sun, Nov 23 San Francisco 1:00 PM - W
13 Thu, Nov 27 Seattle 4:15 PM - W

exactly my prediction...

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Even with all our players back healthy, I could easily and realistically see us finishing at 8-8 or worse, possibly 9-7 or better.

@ Washington L
SAN FRANCISCO W
SEATTLE W
@ Pittsburgh L
NEW YORK GIANTS L
BALTIMORE W
@ Philadelphia L

It would come as no surprise, even if we are playing much better, to see us lose away games at Washington, Pittsburgh, and Philly, while also losing to NYG again.

I certainly hope we can win against SF, Seattle, and Baltimore, but Baltimore could be a tough game.

Can we win 6 of those 7 games? Sure we can...we could win all 7, and no one should give up right when we are getting healthy.

However, those are some really tough games, much tougher than the stretch we just came through leading into the bye.

Even if our guys can get on the field against Washington and play lights out, like they were never gone, winning 5 of the 7 games, finishing at 10-6 with enough tie breakers to win a playoff birth as a wild card is a really tall order.

Never give up until mathematically eliminated, but I'd say our chances of making the playoffs would be 50/50 at best in Vegas.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
wayne motley;2396535 said:
Even if our guys can get on the field against Washington and play lights out, like they were never gone, winning 5 of the 7 games, finishing at 10-6 with enough tie breakers to win a playoff birth as a wild card is a really tall order.

If we can beat the Eagles in the final week with a playoff berth on the line -- essentially a playoff game itself -- we would have the tiebreakers over the Eagles, Packers and Buccaneers, or any combination of us and them.

The only other winning team in the NFC in the wild card hunt (assuming the Commanders get a wild card) is the Falcons, who could easily lose any or all of their next seven games.

The Vikings and Saints are both 4-4 and would have to go 6-2 just to get in the 10-6 tiebreaker mix, and they'd have to win the tiebreakers over the Packers and Bucs, respectively, before we'd be in a tiebreaker with them.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
YoMick;2395429 said:
I am going to partially agree here... yes we will give up points to the Giants we know that... but we looked downright amateur out there.

• unprepared
  • dumb
  • poor execution
  • poor tackling

Wade...ing deep in ****.

gbrittain

Reaction score
After Dallas lost to the Rams I looked at the schedule and said Dallas season would be over if they lost to both the Bucs and Giants, still in contention if they split, and back on track if they won both of those games.

So here we are after a 1-1 split. The Commander game is a must win game and style counts IMO. Dallas can not go in there and play ho hum pull out a win and have me believe they have turned a corner.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
li think it was said earlier...if we win against the Commanders (i say when we win against the Commanders) we will win the next two....that will put us at 8 and 4.

Commanders will lose there next two.

hutru01

Reaction score
hutru01;2396154 said:
:hammer:

We are going to find out what the Cowboys are made of Nov 16th. Trying to predict the rest of the season is pointless right now. One week at a time. I am hoping for a Steelers victory tonight vs the Skins.

Commanders are 6-3 now as I figured they would be after playing the Steelers. Therefore, if the Cowboys can pull out the win, they will be tied with the Commanders and 1 game behind Philly.