We will win the Ballgame!!

Ichill2

Reaction score
Believe it or not but Dallas is a mad Bear right now. The Giants are about to get a serious whippin on Sunday..All this seems like confusion and chaos but it happens on winning teams. This time last year Eli and the Giants were in disarray. Im not saying what the media is reporting is not accurrate but they have put a spin on this. There's someone outside of the organization within the media that does not want Dallas in the playoffs. This weeks focus was to be Plaxico-less Giants & Antoni Pierce yeah remember but someone has tried to start a fire at Valley Ranch. Where is ESPN's headquarters? Right New York. Who are the Cowboys playing? Right New York. Who broke this story? Right Ed Werder Espn's New York spy. Here's the conclusion, Cowboys fans we are playing against the Giants on Sunday. However there is a mental game being played by the Giants media everyday this week and hoping it carrys over into the game. The cowboys will win because we are better and now we are ready to take the next step. The defense is playing at a championship level. Watch the offense explode. This was just a mental game this week.

jzcowboy

Reaction score
Put me down for this one!! Sounds better than 98% of the other posts on here lately...

thssanders

Reaction score
yeah... our defense is playing at a championship level, minus the late collapse last week (partly due to the refs.) So if our defense comes to play again then i think we win a close one. If not, I dont see us keeping it within single digits. I dont think the offense is capable of competing in a shoot out right now against a good giants d.

ddh33

Reaction score
The Cowboys better win. They need to, obviously, to help their playoff push. But more than that, I don't know if this team can stand another loss from a mental standpoint. I think things would get really ugly really qucikly if they lose another game.

dallas_112678

Reaction score
thssanders;2484259 said:
yeah... our defense is playing at a championship level, minus the late collapse last week (partly due to the refs.) So if our defense comes to play again then i think we win a close one. If not, I dont see us keeping it within single digits. I dont think the offense is capable of competing in a shoot out right now against a good giants d.

The defensive collapse sunday was the coaches. We were playing agressive all game on defense and it was working and the coaches decided to go to zone while not putting pressure on the quarterback. That loss was on the coaches. If we played the same agressive way on defense the ENTIRE game, we would not have lost even with all of Romo's turn overs.

thssanders

Reaction score
If we lose this game, regardless of how well or badly we play, the team will completely implode. So for everyone's sake, i'm praying for a win. If not, there's going to be some serious changes within the team and coaching staff.

NYGIANTS=#1

Reaction score
Ichill2;2484152 said:
Believe it or not but Dallas is a mad Bear right now. The Giants are about to get a serious whippin on Sunday..All this seems like confusion and chaos but it happens on winning teams. This time last year Eli and the Giants were in disarray. Im not saying what the media is reporting is not accurrate but they have put a spin on this. There's someone outside of the organization within the media that does not want Dallas in the playoffs. This weeks focus was to be Plaxico-less Giants & Antoni Pierce yeah remember but someone has tried to start a fire at Valley Ranch. Where is ESPN's headquarters? Right New York. Who are the Cowboys playing? Right New York. Who broke this story? Right Ed Werder Espn's New York spy. Here's the conclusion, Cowboys fans we are playing against the Giants on Sunday. However there is a mental game being played by the Giants media everyday this week and hoping it carrys over into the game. The cowboys will win because we are better and now we are ready to take the next step. The defense is playing at a championship level. Watch the offense explode. This was just a mental game this week.

how where the giants in disarray this time last year?? this time last year they where coming off two straight wins...