We Win BIG this weekend!

Boysboy

Reaction score
I don't know...but everytime drama stirs up, TSHTF in the making, and everyone leaves us for dead, we end up pulling out the performances of our lives. It's been like that the last couple years.

We're going to SMASH the Giants this weekend(and possibly the Ravens later in the week).

Book it! :cool:

superpunk

Reaction score
Boysboy;2481889 said:
I don't know...but everytime drama stirs up, TSHTF in the making, and everyone leaves us for dead, we end up pulling out the performances of our lives. It's been like that the last couple years.
I must have been watching a different Dallas Cowboys than you.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
This team is never gonna win anything. It doesn't seem to be a team, more like a big group of talented individuals. Our HC just sits there. Seriously, has anyone ever seen him talk to a player during the game?

triplets92

Reaction score
Boysboy;2481889 said:

We're going to SMASH the Giants this weekend(and possibly the Ravens later in the week).

Yes sir I second that. at the end of the day that he said she said crap doesnt matter what matters is how much hunger you have for the game and our guys look hungry last weeks. I say they pull it off 28-14 COWBOYS!!

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Here's our weekly "book it" thread. Now, all we need is a thread proclaiming this game to be the "Roy Williams break out game," and our week will be complete.:)

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I feel the opposite.

It sounds odd, but it seems to me that in the weeks when the talk is about the team and the opponent and the actual football game upcoming -- imagine that -- the team plays well.

Examples are before the Tampa game, when for weeks the talk had been about why Wade was such a doofus, why is the team barely beating the Bengals, which figurine did Pacman really bust up at the Joule, etc. and we were struggling. Then I noticed that for some reason that Wednesday before the Bucs game, the media asked mainly football questions of the coach, and we played our best game in a long time. Same thing happened before the Skins and the Steelers game.

Not that the questions asked of the coach matter, but it's likely that what's on the mind of the reporters is also on the mind of the players. Football = good. Everything but football= bad.

Fortunately, we've been relatively drama-free for a while... Until now.

Still not giving up on a win Sunday, though.

Batman

Reaction score
If we win, it will not be winning big. We will probably win it by 3 to maybe at most 10 points. The reason being is, the NY Giants are a darn good football team and I am sure they are looking to take it out on whoever they play(which is us this time) after losing to Philly. They are going to be tougher than the Steelers in my opinion. Hopefully Dallas goes with a heavy dose of Barber and Choice and keeps Romo away from throwing the ball as much as possible.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2482094 said:
Unfortunately, I feel the opposite.

It sounds odd, but it seems to me that in the weeks when the talk is about the team and the opponent and the actual football game upcoming -- imagine that -- the team plays well.

Examples are before the Tampa game, when for weeks the talk had been about why Wade was such a doofus, why is the team barely beating the Bengals, which figurine did Pacman really bust up at the Joule, etc. and we were struggling. Then I noticed that for some reason that Wednesday before the Bucs game, the media asked mainly football questions of the coach, and we played our best game in a long time. Same thing happened before the Skins and the Steelers game.

Not that the questions asked of the coach matter, but it's likely that what's on the mind of the reporters is also on the mind of the players. Football = good. Everything but football= bad.

Fortunately, we've been relatively drama-free for a while... Until now.

Still not giving up on a win Sunday, though.

The team is still drama free...

GY78

Reaction score
Boysboy;2481889 said:

:lmao2:

djmajestik

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2482036 said:
I say that in the future, we ban anyone who uses the term "book it". :rolleyes:

No. Instead we have them put up something REAL.$50 donation to the zone. Something. I just LOATHE the words "book it" because there's nothing concrete backing that statement up.

<sarcasm>"Despite the fact that we won't be fielding a team this weekend, I just know that some how we'll win. We'll win by a lot."</sarcasm>

It's maddening. All I ask is either some REAL CONCRETE reasons WHY you believe what you believe, or put up something, like if I lose my name on the board will be "Num Yummy" for a week, or something silly in there avatar.

Or you could make a fine donation to the site! ;)

djmajestik

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2482066 said:
Here's our weekly "book it" thread. Now, all we need is a thread proclaiming this game to be the "Roy Williams break out game," and our week will be complete.:)

It seems that the number of book it threads is directly proportional to the number of injuries and players on IR. I just don't get such utter nonsensical optimism. I mean, WANTING and NEEDING to win is one thing, but what gives ANYONE an inkling of hope.

And before I get called Debbie Downer, I'll be rooting for them this Sunday just as hard as last Sunday and I'll probably run naked through the streets if we win, and be depressed the following week if we lose.

I guess I am a realist. You can stare at a glass of water long enough and start to believe it is Vodka, but try getting drunk off of it.