We Won 10 Games with Quincy and T Ham

ndanger

Reaction score
Sorry sportsfans but it's been a long off season and I left my tact and posting ettiquete at Quincy's Hall of fame bust in Canton.At least one word in this post belongs in the same sentence with Quincy's name........That would be bust ,Mr. hooked on phonics kartr.There I'm done.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Anyone stupid enough to claim that we are regressing is smoking some very serious stuff.
BOTH dumb enough to think it and dumb enough to smoke it.
PURE stupidity.
We got VERY lucky in 2003. We really had no serious injuries, and many of our opponents did. We pretty much stank the second half of the season when people realized that Q was not much of a threat and that Hambone only played well against the skins. We LUCKED out against the Giants in the first game- and same with the Eagles in the first game. Those are two that we should have lost- but somehow won.
We probably played our best game of the year against Carolina- the second time we played them they ate us up. THAT showed the reality. Same with the Eagles the second game. Those games, plus the disasters that were the BUCS and PATRIOT games showed just how over rated we were. We beat two teams that were really much better then we were the first time we played them- the eagles before they got their act together, and Carolina when they did not play that well. EVERY other good team we played kicked our tales.