We won't be That bad!

Verdict

Reaction score
Already another thread on this subject.
Why do threads upset people? Lol. If one does not like a thread, why not simply ignore it?

There are some posters who I pretty much ignore any thread they start, because I know it’s not only going to be exactly opposite of my opinion, but also, without reason, logic, and lack of any value whatsoever.

What was I thinking? Show up and say this in every thread if you want. It’s a free country, or at least it used to be. Who knows these days. Lol.

Verdict

Reaction score
But we will suck in style with a fancy stadium, dancing girls, big contracts for steroid-growing bums and big merch sales. It is not about winning, it is about the bottom line.;)
Do not minimize the dancing girls.

Verdict

Reaction score
" The Cowboys come in 19th out of 32, just below the Vikings, Raiders, and Chargers… and just ahead of New England, Washington, and Atlanta."

19 is more like the middle. Sounds about right. Offense that can score a lot, defense that stunk and will see major turnover.

Offense getting back Dak, Tyron, Collins, Martin, Jarwin. That's a whole lotta the offense.

Defense should get the bulks of the picks and money. Maybe we'll do something useful with them. Maybe not.
We will not have optimism
In this thread!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why do threads upset people? Lol. If one does not like a thread, why not simply ignore it?

There are some posters who I pretty much ignore any thread they start, because I know it’s not only going to be exactly opposite of my opinion, but also, without reason, logic, and lack of any value whatsoever.

What was I thinking? Show up and say this in every thread if you want. It’s a free country, or at least it used to be. Who knows these days. Lol.
Because there are rules to this website/forum.