Weather could play a factor Sunday at Washington

blueblood70

Reaction score
This is a Dumb Thread the weather is No Factor they work & play in Dallas people in the case of this thread you can't fix stupid !:lmao:
apparently the LSU team here in TX couldn't handle it, every 10plays a defender would fall with cramps, I think they were mostly flopping and should be stopped because it kept TX from getting in a groove..

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Noon Game. Outdoors.
Good chance it will be quite warm.
Cowboys will be wearing dark Blue jerseys.
Commanders will be dealing with the same of course but heat can cause muscle cramps and dehydration so it's gonna be a task to deal with it.
Hopefully it will be a little overcast and the humidity won't be too bad.

They practice in Dallas where temps have been extremely hot. I'm sure they can handle the heat in Maryland

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Why is this a thread? As a fan, if you're worried about the weather, and not because you'll be in attendance, you need to find yourself a hobby. You're obviously wasting too much time 'over thinking' excuses. :facepalm:

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
We better put them away by half time. Just so we don’t get dehydrated. Jk. We need to have our staff keep checking and getting them water and keeping them kool.

Better yet. Rather have the Commanders up at halftime. Thinking they got the game. Then they pull a full meltdown like last week. LOL.

Naw, Dallas should roll on the Deadskins. But, we all know how these games go.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
thats a beautiful day! seriously....no like its 97 and 90% humidity....
I'm not sure where you reside in the Great State, if at all..but trust me, I know, I work "outside" in South East-ish Texas and let me tell ya..that humidity is killer

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Noon Game. Outdoors.
Commanders will be dealing with the same of course but heat can cause muscle cramps and dehydration so it's gonna be a task to deal with it.

I live on the DC/Maryland line, and I seen 90 degrees on the news this morning for Sunday. Shouldnt be nothing to sneeze at considering how they get down in Texas on a regular.

Jipper

Reaction score
I'm not sure where you reside in the Great State, if at all..but trust me, I know, I work "outside" in South East-ish Texas and let me tell ya..that humidity is killer

I am from Plano...but now reside in Charlotte NC and its going to be 95 with high humidity here on Sunday....

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I don't know. I've lived both places and dry heat in Dallas is way easier than high humidity in MD imo.

This, like I told my cousin who is from High Point NC but now resides in SD CA, you guys 100 degrees and low humitidy is different than our 97 degrees with 92 percent humitidy in NC. Told him cous you may live out there now but you know where you were raised and the state of SC is usually 10 degrees hotter than NC.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Noon Game. Outdoors.
I miss those days...

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Noon Game. Outdoors.

Zeke spent all camp in Cabo, so he's ready for it.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Better yet. Rather have the Commanders up at halftime. Thinking they got the game. Then they pull a full meltdown like last week. LOL.

Naw, Dallas should roll on the Deadskins. But, we all know how these games go.
At some point and time I will be cussing during the game.

exciter

Reaction score
Yay! 1st game wearing ugly blue jerseys too many times this year. Wish it was 87 here, I could actually take the boat out. Been between 98 and 102 with a heat index of 110 the last 2 weeks here!

smitty313

Reaction score
apparently the LSU team here in TX couldn't handle it, every 10plays a defender would fall with cramps, I think they were mostly flopping and should be stopped because it kept TX from getting in a groove..
Well apparently Texas had the ac off in the visitors locker room. Typical cheating tsips

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yay! 1st game wearing ugly blue jerseys too many times this year. Wish it was 87 here, I could actually take the boat out. Been between 98 and 102 with a heat index of 110 the last 2 weeks here!
Blue jerseys rock!