Weather in KC for Sunday

CCBoy

Reaction score
Our Corpus weathermen have foreboding weather front arriving with the Cowboys landing in Kansas City...:)

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hope that’s the case because I think that our offense and passing game have to be operating at their optimum to win this one.

stash---just looked last time we played Chiefs...Nov 2017 and won 28-17...which made our record 5-3...then we fell off a cliff...we lost Sean Lee and Tyron Smith...went 4-4 last 8 games...because we played

1st string against Sheagles last game as they rested starters and won super bowl and we won 6-0...2 FG's....but that was a totally different Chiefs team and actually we are a totally different Cowboy team

2021.....i am getting fired up....probably will not be able to contain myself....and belch out a Plat....cause we gonna win

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Temperature will be dropping, but not crazily. It will fall into the 40's, but no precipitation

Great football weather

wow perfect football weather if there is not a lot of wind....i forget does it get windy at Arrowhead?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Every one of our road games this season have gone down to the wire. The most we’ve on by on the road was 6 points against New England in overtime. Not expecting anything differently in this game with both teams coming off impressive victories on Sunday.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Still a little early, but since it could potentially be a cold weather game I thought I would take a look.

It actually looks very good. Should be in the mid to high 50's and mostly sunny. If this holds it will be a non-issue

mr Dire--- just checked wind for sunday...only 8 mph...inside stadium much less....sounds like perfect football weather to me..no rain or wind or cold

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dearest Gorico,

Thank you for the win on Sunday.

Sincerely,

Risen

you are most kind mr Risen---seeing how when i checked with Jerry he said i had 0% to do with the win....but he sounded loaded on Johnnie Walker blue label...he was smirking it cost him $235 for a litre...and its half gone before lunch

ESisback

Reaction score
Both teams are stronger on offense. Mahomes is an escape artist, and with Kielce and Hill, can covert third downs—our D’s weakness. We allow too many sustained drives. That said, we can force more turnovers than they can, and we SHOULD be able to move the ball against them. I see a close, high scoring game. Two or three picks of Mahomes passes could be the difference.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you are most kind mr Risen---seeing how when i checked with Jerry he said i had 0% to do with the win....but he sounded loaded on Johnnie Walker blue label...he was smirking it cost him $235 for a litre...and its half gone before lunch

The people here voted you and your plat the single biggest reason why we dominated the Falcons.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys have Cooper, Lamb and Gallup each capable of making plays down field, not an issue at all. As for the defense I think this group will continue to work and improve even more so as guys like Gallimore and DLaw return to the lineup, I think there is a very good chance this defense is peaking late in the season as playoffs approach

its looking that way...and when studs come back after injury and team is kicking butt....they want to eat too....Scary

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I hope that’s the case because I think that our offense and passing game have to be operating at their optimum to win this one.
Our D Line needs to be in Mahomes face all day. Our running game is going to be a huge factor in ball control. We have to keep the ball away from KC's offense.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think we can run right through them all day long.

I’m not so sure. In looking at their games yo date, it looks a lot easier to pass than run. And after a great start, it looks like our run game has cooled off a bit and opponents have figured some things out. But I hope you’re right.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our D Line needs to be in Mahomes face all day. Our running game is going to be a huge factor in ball control. We have to keep the ball away from KC's offense.

I hope our offensive line holds up against the Chiefs’ defensive line. They had a lot of pressure last night. But if we can keep Dak clean, I think he can pick them apart.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Every one of our road games this season have gone down to the wire. The most we’ve on by on the road was 6 points against New England in overtime. Not expecting anything differently in this game with both teams coming off impressive victories on Sunday.

mr KJJ-- thanks for that update on the road....it would be nice to not have a nail biter on the road....ask the guys and gals in the chat feature during game time..i often cant watch the game...anxiety level goes too high

or i am popping valium like candy...come on Dak bring home a double digit win this sunday