Weather where you are

rags

Reaction score
Keep your fingers crossed. A cold front is on its way. If it comes through, highs are supposed to stay in the 80s. Maybe some wet stuff too.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I was in Oregon last week and couldn’t believe how hot it was. Thought I was in for some relaxing Seattle-esque mountain cool breezes but the locals tell me it gets like that near 100 hot every summer.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I was in Oregon last week and couldn’t believe how hot it was. Thought I was in for some relaxing Seattle-esque mountain cool breezes but the locals tell me it gets like that near 100 hot every summer.

Pacific NW isn't what a lot of people think it is. Neither is the Intermountain region. Maybe be north relative to other locations but Denver, SLC, and Boise can all get very, very hot. The only thing these locations have in their favor is low humidity so the shade actually works. It's been around 100 for the better part of a month now, and even right now at almost 10 PM it is still 88 degrees.

triplets_93

Reaction score
My fav new channel on the Roku Channel is Fox Weather CH 164 - I love the 3D weather radar graphics and the really cool music in the Night Light programming.

It's also available locally OTA in DFW on KDFI CH 27.6

I also like Weather4us and Weather Tracker TV - DFW on Roku.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Finally got some decent rain yesterday. Expecting more thunderstorms this afternoon. Maybe I'll need to mow my lawn this weekend! Haven't had to in a month.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
1589360-A-FE43-43-A0-B82-E-3-A9-BFF55-D4-B4.jpg

82 degrees at Lanikai Beach, Oahu, right now (I’m on vacation)

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I escaped Houston a month ago to get back to the Santa Barbara temps. Well, that didn’t go well, think it followed me! :laugh:

This little heat wave is comparable to SE Texas temps…..it is friggin hot! Luckily, it will get back to normal by next weekend but this is abnormal for here.

triplets_93

Reaction score
I escaped Houston a month ago to get back to the Santa Barbara temps. Well, that didn’t go well, think it followed me! :laugh:

This little heat wave is comparable to SE Texas temps…..it is friggin hot! Luckily, it will get back to normal by next weekend but this is abnormal for here.

California Level 2 Alert is starting earlier today:

From Yesterday:

lukin2006

Reaction score
Here in Southern Ontario (Windsor) it’s nearly 70 on November 4th. Unbelievable. I cut my grass this morning. Took my dog for a great walk to the local park…

Everyday like this is one less day of miserable winter…