WEEK 1: Cowboys Vs Chargers VIDEOS here...

Eddie

Reaction score
Calico, thank you very much. I'm dying to download these. I'm at work right now. Won't get off until past 7pm. Argh.

These are truly appreciated ... from a fan in NYC who had to suffer through the Giants game.

Thank you.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Thanks Calico. I really appreciate the time and effort you put in producing these videos.

PJCOWBOYS

Reaction score
ENJOY! :cool:
(Note: Rapidshare has a limitation on amount of bytes downloaded for the free users. Usually you have to wait an hour or so, to start again when dealing with 40 meg files per download. It's fast though)

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX

Chago

Reaction score
PJCOWBOYS said:
ENJOY! :cool:
(Note: Rapidshare has a limitation on amount of bytes downloaded for the free users. Usually you have to wait an hour or so, to start again when dealing with 40 meg files per download. It's fast though)

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
How do I get it to download? Can't seem to figure it out.

PJCOWBOYS

Reaction score
Scroll to the bottom page...

Where it says 'Free/Premium'. Click 'Free'.

You will then be taken to another page, where there is a countdown for the file to download. Usually around 45 seconds. And a link will then appear.

PJCOWBOYS

Reaction score
No worry. I am currently reuploading the files onto another server. This one I think doesn't have a download limitation. Soon as I get all the links, will put 'em up.

jfell99

Reaction score
PJCOWBOYS said:
No worry. I am currently reuploading the files onto another server. This one I think doesn't have a download limitation. Soon as I get all the links, will put 'em up.

bump.

let's get that other server going. thanks.