Week 1 NFL TV Map Index

Doomsday101

Reaction score
some games I will be checking in on is Wash vs Chargers (want to see what Washington looks like and of course want to see Dallas next opponent
KC and Cleveland
Philly and Alt
Houston vs Jack, want to see how Lawrence does
GB and NO want to see how Winston looks taking over for Brees

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
some games I will be checking in on is Wash vs Chargers (want to see what Washington looks like and of course want to see Dallas next opponent
KC and Cleveland
Philly and Alt
Houston vs Jack, want to see how Lawrence does
GB and NO want to see how Winston looks taking over for Brees

I am supposed to have free NFL ST so will be game surfing. I will watch a lot of the Bengals game. Or plan too.

also DTV usually has week one ST for everyone, so if you have DTV check it out to see if they are doing it this year.
I usually get an email about it. But since I am to have the full year, maybe I won’t get it this time, the email that is.

MikeB80

Reaction score
DFW is getting pittsburgh buffalo over los angeles washington. that is surprising.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
KC is one of my favorites teams....
3722706.jpg

Jfconrow

Reaction score
It’s so wired they come up with a stupid map, just air all the games and people watch what they want. Make up a diff channel, it can’t be that hard to have a fox channel a, b, and c. I guess you need diff announcers, but I don’t think many care who the announcers are.

John813

Reaction score
I like how SE Florida gets Seattle vs Indy for the Fox early game yet the rest of Florida gets Philly at ATL.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Guess I can watch the 1st half of the Seahawks vs colts game and that'll be all the football I can watch for week one.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I see Jerry didn't get his GB-NO game....they are going all the way to Jax. Jerry and his big heart rejected. :(

Reid1boys

Reaction score
KC is one of my favorites teams....
I do not understand how anyone can be fans of 2 teams. Not judging, just not understanding. Now I may root for one team to win over another, but I have zero emotion tied to any team besides the Cowboys.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
It’s so wired they come up with a stupid map, just air all the games and people watch what they want. Make up a diff channel, it can’t be that hard to have a fox channel a, b, and c. I guess you need diff announcers, but I don’t think many care who the announcers are.
uhm....... why would they give away a few billion dollars to air all games for free?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not understand how anyone can be fans of 2 teams. Not judging, just not understanding. Now I may root for one team to win over another, but I have zero emotion tied to any team besides the Cowboys.
I appreciate good football.....I also like the Bills....I have one wife, but I still check out the merchandise......

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone with DirecTV gets everything FREE this Sunday.

Since the Cowboys play tomorrow, that means lots of surfing!!! Personally, I'm addicted to the Red Zone Channel.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Anyone with DirecTV gets everything FREE this Sunday.

Since the Cowboys play tomorrow, that means lots of surfing!!! Personally, I'm addicted to the Red Zone Channel.

With Dallas playing tomorrow, Sunday I'm turning on Red Zone at 1:00 ET and putting down the remote.