Week 1 NFL TV Map Index

Tussinman

Reaction score
DFW is getting pittsburgh buffalo over los angeles washington. that is surprising.
Ive been calling for the networks to do this for 10+ years.

I never understood the logic in broadcasting a team we don't like instead of a matchup that's actually fun and enjoyable to watch.

It would always be some BS like this

Network to DFW market: "rematch of last years NFC championship game ? Nah you guys are getting Eagles vs Bengals"

MikeB80

Reaction score
Ive been calling for the networks to do this for 10+ years.

I never understood the logic in broadcasting a team we don't like instead of a matchup that's actually fun and enjoyable to watch.

It would always be some BS like this

Network to DFW market: "rematch of last years NFC championship game ? Nah you guys are getting Eagles vs Bengals"

i get that. It's still odd to me though. Dallas plays Los Angeles next week and Washington is the historic arch rival and defending nfc east champion.

I am very happy to get to see Buffalo play though and looking forward to it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see Jerry didn't get his GB-NO game....they are going all the way to Jax. Jerry and his big heart rejected. :(

they had a conflict on schedule at the stadium. A concert was already set for that time frame. They need that Sunday to start setting up the set.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do not understand how anyone can be fans of 2 teams. Not judging, just not understanding. Now I may root for one team to win over another, but I have zero emotion tied to any team besides the Cowboys.

I still follow the Bengals.
I grew up just north of Cincinnati. I was always a Cowboys fan, but living that close one all can follow another team.
I don’t go on any of their forums, nor read to many articles about them. But I still want them to do well.

However I am still a Reds and Buckeyes fan over the Rangers and Horns. Though I still root for them as well living here in Texas.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll do my usual and watch all divisional opponents games.

Yes, I will do that also, as I will each week. Will pay mostly attention to the Bengals games second to Dallas of course.
Then the division rivals.
I will also tune into to a few games hoping the see Pittsburgh and GB lose. :laugh:
I will add TB to that also now. :muttley:

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I am just pissed because I have to drive from Fort Worth to Waco to catch the Jacksonville Houston game.

On a serious note I am so glad that the DFW market almost always excludes Houston from the channel lineup. It is literally like a free gift.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
As a hard core fantasy guy, that's the best channel by far on Sunday's.
IM in 5 leagues this year..... I just got my movie room ready for the season. The main game will be on my 120" projection screen, and another game on the wall mounted 50 inch plasma and a third game on a 32 inch table top, and if need be, a 4th game on my laptop. Its like having my own sports bar!

Cant wait to get things going.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
DFW is getting pittsburgh buffalo over los angeles washington. that is surprising.
I’m guessing because the Philly@ Atlanta on Fox will be the better game. So in other words, CBS is probably trying to sway DFW viewers to their game instead of the Philly game.