Week 1 Preseason Analysis

CooterBrown

Reaction score
2much2soon said:
I saw numerous fade patterns but didn't notice the 15 yard outs, either. Romo's touch on those fades were wonderful. Crayton and Rector made beautiful catches on those passes as well.
On one of Crayton's catches it appeared that the DB had his arm between Crayton's arms and Crayton still made the catch.
Crayton's performance last year before the injury was no fluke. He is the real deal and a fantastic 3rd WR. He should have no problem becoming a 2nd type guy either, when the time comes.

I agree completely. Some people on this board were saying Crayton was in jeopardy of not making the roster. I think they see the folly of that position now.

The only out pattern I saw was the one to Glenn that was called back by Flo's face mask, but Romo threw that one perfectly and Glenn made a good catch that would have been a first down.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
CooterBrown said:
I agree completely. Some people on this board were saying Crayton was in jeopardy of not making the roster. I think they see the folly of that position now.

The only out pattern I saw was the one to Glenn that was called back by Flo's face mask, but Romo threw that one perfectly and Glenn made a good catch that would have been a first down.
Someone actually said that? They should be banned for stupidity.

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
Alexander said:
All I want to know is does this make Romo a bus driver?
I know that's the dreaded phrase to many--but it may be safe to say that, yes, if circumstances warranted he could be a bus driver. Let's be honest--Roethlisberger in his first year was a bus driver. Still is, for the most part (altho he's on his way to becoming more of a force). I think Romo is falling into the category where, should Drew get injured, Romo can step in for a while & not screw things up. He's not going to go & be the game winner, but he looks like he can keep from losing one.