Week 1 - Sunday Early Games Thread

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
be careful laughing at the skins. they will have the saints dl tired before halftime. they will also have the saints d on their heels. shots down the field will be there a few times today for them

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
stinger26;4717429 said:
Bradie James is starting for Houston, didn't know that
Speaking of ex-Cowboys on the Texans, I was at dinner the other night and saw Reggie Herring.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I see that, here in Dallas, the CBS affiliate has the Texans on....yay!

Not sure why they can't grasp that most Cowboys fans could give two flips about the Texans.

They used to do it back in the days of the Oilers and now, the Texans.

Personally, if the Cowboys aren't playing, I just want to see the best matchup, not the obligatory other Texas team.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
jobberone;4717465 said:
Cutler just delivered a pick six to the Colts who lead 7-0

I picked Colts for upset of the week. Just feel they will throw everything against the wall to start the Luck era off on a positive note. Still don't think they will have much more than a 4-12 season, maybe 5-11.

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
The Commanders drive was a joke.

Shows Griffin cannot operate out of a pro-style offense. They are running a gimpy shotgun spread with nothing but WR screens.

I get that they wanted to make Griffin comfortable, but if the only way to do that is to run a gimp offense, that is frightening. In other words, apparently they recognize that running anything remotely close to a pro-style offense would be soooo awkard and uncomfortable to Griffin that he would just fail miserably.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
bbailey423;4717471 said:
be careful laughing at the skins. they will have the saints dl tired before halftime. they will also have the saints d on their heels. shots down the field will be there a few times today for them

It all depends on if they can stop Drew Brees.

They can dictate that right now but if Brees starts putting points on the board they will have to abandon that strategy.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
bbailey423;4717471 said:

A couple of quick strikes by Brees and the Skins will not be able to dink their way to a win.

Ren

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4717478 said:
I picked Colts for upset of the week. Just feel they will throw everything against the wall to start the Luck era off on a positive note. Still don't think they will have much more than a 4-12 season, maybe 5-11.

I think they'll go as high as 8-8

DFWJC

Reaction score
Lonestar94;4717475 said:
Griffin 6/6 35 yds. Lots of screens.

Everyone wiggling on the screens.
He's on the road in his first real NFL game with a deafening crowd...let the man get his feet under him

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
viman96;4717447 said:
Skins ran the same play 3-4 times in a row.

What is RG3 doing with his right arm before hiking the ball?

It's a party on the left arm, all business on the right.

stinger26

Reaction score
No TD for Houston, after replay play stands and then the kicker short on the FG.