Twitter: Week 10 Cowboys at Packers

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
McCarthy has been training for this game his whole life

diet-failure-fat-man-eating-260nw-622827926.jpg

Carson

Reaction score
I see this as the test this team must face and win, if they expect to move to the next level. No way around it, if you want to be the best you got to beat the best
I don’t disagree and didn’t mean that as a complaint.

But ever since Aikman made that comment we’ve been hosed yearly on thanksgiving with the games before and after

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don’t disagree and didn’t mean that as a complaint.

But ever since Aikman made that comment we’ve been hosed yearly on thanksgiving with the games before and after

Comments do not win or lose games, Not sure about the comment Aikman made but really has absolutely nothing to do with outcomes. As for this team all they can control is how they play this season.

Aven8

Reaction score
Well it should be fun to see Micha chasing Rogers around. Good luck on that sprint out scramble to the right.

Flamma

Reaction score
I see this as the test this team must face and win, if they expect to move to the next level. No way around it, if you want to be the best you got to beat the best

I wish I could have liked this post 55 times. If you want to be the best, don't worry about who you're playing. Beat them.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Even when Garrett was still HC, a young rookie by the name of Dakota Prescott defeated GB at GB. Prescott did the same a few weeks later defeating the Steelers in Pittsburgh. Oh wait, this can't be true, Dak can win against good teams.

Yes he can, especially when Moore isn't the offensive coordinator. Think what you want, Linehan was better than Moore.
Change my mind!