Week 12 NFL TV Map Index

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Lol, here locally in NC, Panthers fans are actually excited they got moved to a Romo game.

They always get garbage commentary.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I’m getting rid of Sunday Ticket next year. Only two games here in Utah haven’t been on the local TV affiliate.

I can live with Reddit streams quite easily.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I’m getting rid of Sunday Ticket next year. Only two games here in Utah haven’t been on the local TV affiliate.

I got ST when I moved to Missouri in 2000 so I wouldn't miss a Cowboys game. Gave it up when the Rams went back to LA and haven't missed a single Dallas game...even get Cowboys pregame shows. :)

SlammedZero

Reaction score

Yeah I have zero issues with the Reddit streams. They are usually very reliable. Couple that with local TV with the Cowboys, it's a good mix. Especially here in Boise, because of the Boise State ties, they put Dallas on local quite frequently. In 2016, when Dallas went 13-3, I literally had something like 10-12 games aired locally. It was amazing.

Thomas82

Reaction score
It looks like I'll be watching the Seattle/Philly game before ours comes on.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Perfect if it was a primetime noon game. That Detroit time slot was such a welcome change-up.

I really miss noon games..sigh

Man me too, you can do things after the game is over and you don't have to wait until 3pm to see the Boys. I take my family to one game a year and since I'm traveling 4 hours away I make sure that it's a 12pm game so I can get home at a decent time.

birdwells1

Reaction score

I had it for 10 years up until this season and the only game that wasn't televised in my area so far was the Lions game but I have IPTV so I caught it anyway.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The NFL essentially cleared the schedule for the Cowboys vs Patriots game. The only other afternoon game is Jags @ Titans. The remaining Sunday games are at 10 AM, 5 PM or played on a different day.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I got ST when I moved to Missouri in 2000 so I wouldn't miss a Cowboys game. Gave it up when the Rams went back to LA and haven't missed a single Dallas game...even get Cowboys pregame shows. :)
Thank you for your service and the sacrifices that you and your family made protecting our freedoms. It is much appreciated.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Yes! I can watch Seattle beat Philly then watch us upset the Cheatriots. Sunday will be a great day.