CFZ Week 15 Opponent - Jacksonville Jaguars

JustChip

Reaction score
I think Cowboys come out big and kick the crap out of Jacksonville
I expect the Cowboys to come out like they did in Minnesota after GB. And frankly, like they did initially against the Texans. But if they turn the ball over early like they did against the Texans and multiple times, it’ll probably be a loss.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Actually began the 2022 season on a good note; lost the 1st game @ FedEx, but then dominated the Colts in their home opener, following it up with walloping the Chargers @ SoFi.
But JAX went 0 for October ---losing 5 straight games.
It appears the team has somewhat recovered from that horrible month, going 3-2 in the following five games.
The last win - a 36-22 road triumph over the Titans to get their record at 5-8....only two games behind Tennesse for the AFC South Division lead.
The final four games will be formidable for them - hosting Dallas this Sunday and the Titans in their season finale next month - those games bookending road contests v. the Jets and Texans.
Tennessee's schedule is no gimme down the stetch...@ the Chargers, then hosting the two Texas teams, before traveling to Jacksonville for their last regular season game.
The Jaguars have a chance to make the playoffs.
The Cowboys need to take their A-Game to North Florida this Sunday.
I'd rank their final 4 games (hardest first)
  1. Cowboys
  2. at Jets
  3. Titans
  4. at Texans
They have beaten playoff teams 2 of the last 3 weeks (Ravens and Titans) and Trevor Lawrence is playing at a high level.
But that team has holes at every level.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think we win easily. We're the more talented team by far.

However, Lawrence is coming into his own. He's going to be a great QB.
Pederson has helped him a ton

0 interceptions since October

Had 4 TDs last week and no turnovers.

But yes, Dallas should handle them as they have issues all over.

The Natural

Reaction score
They can’t stop a nosebleed. If Dak isnt tossing picks left and right the offense should have a field day.

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
Hopefully the good pass rush comes back. It'll be a long day if we get another no pressure, 0 sack performance.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Here is a fact…talent wise Trevor Lawrence might be just behind Allen and Mahomes. The guy is a total stud QB that is almost ready to go boom. The Jags are also still in the playoff off hunt.

This will be a tough game.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually began the 2022 season on a good note; lost the 1st game @ FedEx, but then dominated the Colts in their home opener, following it up with walloping the Chargers @ SoFi.
But JAX went 0 for October ---losing 5 straight games.
It appears the team has somewhat recovered from that horrible month, going 3-2 in the following five games.
The last win - a 36-22 road triumph over the Titans to get their record at 5-8....only two games behind Tennesse for the AFC South Division lead.
The final four games will be formidable for them - hosting Dallas this Sunday and the Titans in their season finale next month - those games bookending road contests v. the Jets and Texans.
Tennessee's schedule is no gimme down the stetch...@ the Chargers, then hosting the two Texas teams, before traveling to Jacksonville for their last regular season game.
The Jaguars have a chance to make the playoffs.
The Cowboys need to take their A-Game to North Florida this Sunday.
They've scored 24 or more in all wins.

They've only lost 1 game when they scored 24 or more points.

I didn't see any obvious trends with regards to offensive pass or rush yards vs wins.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This will be our 4th loss and it won't be pretty esp on the offensive side of the ball once again.

Motorola

Reaction score
Here is a fact…talent wise Trevor Lawrence might be just behind Allen and Mahomes. The guy is a total stud QB that is almost ready to go boom. The Jags are also still in the playoff off hunt.

This will be a tough game.
It appears Doug Perderson was the ideal hire as head coach for not only that franchise....but also for Lawrence to survive, then improve to be on track to becoming a viable NFL quarterback.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Trevor Lawrence has arrived. He's been as good as any QB in the league over the last month.

The rest of Jacksonville's roster kind of sucks, but when the most important guy on the field plays at a top-five level, his team's always going to have a chance.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I think Cowboys come out big and kick the crap out of Jacksonville

The Cowboys do sometimes play their best game right after the media and fans starts to doubt them. Just like they did after some started to doubt them after the loss to the Packers and then they dominated the Vikings.

Praxit

Reaction score
....good breakout game for Hilton. I can see it now. 2 TD/s $110 yds.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
The Jaguars have not been eliminated from getting into the playoffs.
for me they are, i dont care about the single digit chance they have, they are eliminated ; its about the jets/pats/dolphins/chargers over in the AFC last remaining spots.