week 15 - who to root for

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boysboy;2476513 said:
Tell that to over 1/2 of the Zoners here(I can name names, but I won't)-they say we won't win another game here, and TO will do situps in the Dallas driveway.
You and your statistics are always off the charts.

Have you ever actually done a poll to gauge the Zone mood before some ridiculous pronouncement?

alancdc

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2476798 said:
1st round would likely be against Minny, Zona, or Chicago.

Would not bother me to go to any of those places. Actually, would prefer not to go back to AZ.

Boysboy

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2476806 said:
You and your statistics are always off the charts.

Have you ever actually done a poll to gauge the Zone mood before some ridiculous pronouncement?

No-but I've kept track of every single Zoner who said what I pointed out. Like I said too-they blamed TO completely for the loss at Pitt AND Holland's injury.

Boysboy

Reaction score
alancdc;2476828 said:
Would not bother me to go to any of those places. Actually, would prefer not to go back to AZ.

The Cards *should* have lost to the Niners and Hawks last month. Even they were shocked Frank Gore didn't get the ball when the Niners were threatening near the goalline late in that game.

I just don't think they're very good. Whoever plays them in the WC game will demolish them.

aikemirv

Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;2476598 said:
The more I think about this, the more worried I am getting.

Even if we beat the Giants and Ravens which will be a tough, tough task (luckily its at home though), i would say that there is more than a 60% chance that the last game against Philly will be for the playoffs.

And even if Philly lost to the Commanders, that would most likely mean that the Redksins end up at 10-6 and we would still need to beat the Eagles to make the playoffs. But I still would rather prefer this scenario because than the Eagles would have nothing to play for on the last game, except to ruin our season.

Actually , I think I am less worried about the playoff situation than last week - because we are in as it stands right now and last week we were not.

Also, I think the loss to the Steelers in the long run will be better for us than a win. We have a bad taste in our mouth, we are mad and testy. We know we should have won that game and we dominated them for 55 minutes.

The players are going to come out on fire this week IMO and really pummell the Giants. I really believe that. At 9-4 we might be feeling a little more comfortable and this team does not need that at all.

If Proctor can somehow hold up - we are marching into the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boysboy;2476839 said:
No-but I've kept track of every single Zoner who said what I pointed out. Like I said too-they blamed TO completely for the loss at Pitt AND Holland's injury.
You probably have and it still wouldn't add up to 50%.

Sidebar: Can you go a whole day without suggesting that T.O is being blamed for something so not his fault? Can you find the post where someone blames T.O. for Holland's injury? Cuz I'd REALLY like to see that.