Week 17 Early Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Way better shot of Rams winning than Jets if anyone is still interested in the Dallas season as opposed to a mentally ill WR that doesn't play for us.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a player quit on his team in the middle of the game like that…lol. What a great teammate…

The only other time I can remember it was when a Colts player retired at halftime. lol

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Like I said in the second qtr, Ravens are terrible. Rams will win this game.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Do we have the tie breaker if we go head to head against the Rams in a tie breaker? At this point we should root for Rams just to be on the safe side and hope TB loses. This is the JETS we can't count on them.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Full-on meltdown on the sideline in the middle of the game. Takes off his pads and shirt, throws them into the stands, and quits on his team mid-game and walks back into the locker room. Pathetic.

I almost feel bad for anyone who was stupid enough to buy one of his jerseys...almost.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Picking up Sony Michel was such a great move by the Rams
They lose their RB1 and RB2 and still have a legit starting RB in Michel

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do we have the tie breaker if we go head to head against the Rams in a tie breaker? At this point we should root for Rams just to be on the safe side and hope TB loses. This is the JETS we can't count on them.

agree...sure hope Cowboys come with "A" game today?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

I believe so re conference

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Full-on meltdown on the sideline in the middle of the game. Takes off his pads, shirt, and gloves, throws them into the stands, and quits on his team mid-game and walks back into the locker room. Pathetic.

Doesn't look like "security thought he was a fan and went to tackle him" like the sideline reporter just said. Security was like, "whatevs."

Reaction score
Absolute loser. This is like his 4th chance now and he still acts like this. Cut this bum already. Most toxic teammate in NFL history.

There is no way Brown is not cut today or tomorrow. If I was Arians, I would not allow him on the plane back to Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.