Week 17 Early Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm sure you have had a few divas on your teams. Anything close to Brown?
I had a QB that tried to be, I picked up his equipment...he acted like he didn't care...came back the next day and apologized. He came from a rough upbringing, I made it clear that he needed us more than we needed him....he straightened up and had a good run. All District safety as a sophomore and all District QB his junior and senior years.

Last edited:

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I didn’t think I was gonna like Greg Olsen as an announcer.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
surprised the Bucs settled for the FG there when they were on the other side of the shoe on 4th & goal from the 8 yard line last year at Green Bay in the NFCCG and the Packers kicked and lost

Kupp is like a big Wes Welker. Always open
My comparison is Jordy Nelson imo. Kupp is not a pure slot guy like Welker or Edelman or Beasley or Amendola.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh, they're playing at Giants Stadium? I should text my cousin who works security there and see if he knows what happened.
Just texted him. His reply was, "Believe it or not I'm in the middle of the ****. I just got in trouble I'll call you later."

Looking forward to that conversation! lol

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Well then your friend is outside the game....or messing with you lol.

He ain't getting on a plane like that lol
OK just got an update - Brown must have gotten into a fight with the Uber driver cause he got out of the car in the middle of the highway, took off his pants and threw it at him - now he's walking down the highway in his underwear.....

I'll keep you guys updated...

Mannix

Reaction score
why didn't LA try and draw the offside and take it down to 2:00?????

Status
Not open for further replies.