Week 17 Early Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
Does anyone else wonder how a franchise can be so utterly inept with such consistency as the Jets? No matter who goes to that organization, player, coach, or front office staff they are all unilaterally terrible. You think at some point they would luck into a personality able to overcome the obvious black hole that is their ownership and turn the franchise into respectability for at least a couple of years but every year they seem to find new and interesting ways to fail and be terrible.
That seems to define consistency.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Jets remembered that they were the Jets and just choked away the game to the Bucs and lost for the countless time to Brady.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Wentz is trash lol. I never got into the whole war with him and Dak but my goodness.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Just watched a Derek Carr interview. Does the guy wear eyeliner? It totally looks like it.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He’s the goat, but he does get lots of help. Defensive stop, huge non calls. But he’s the best ever, without doubt.

Which is why we can’t settle for a FG to go up 2 points and find him a minute to win. Jets did the right thing trying to win
I don't have a problem going for it, but running a sneak on 4 and 2 with a 6'2 quarterback. Six-six, maybe. Six two?:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.