Week 17 Early Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddyuta

Reaction score
WFT is up 7-0 over the Eagles. I said before I could that game playing out in one of 2 ways.

The Cowboys broke the WFT with the 56-14 game and they'll have nothing left and decide to fold for the rest of the season and Philly beats them by double digits.

Or they'll come out against Philly with some pride and playing much better than they did against the Cowboys and at least give the Eagles a much tougher game than they did Dallas.

Looks it's the 2nd scenario but there's still a lot of time left.

long way to go,not sure the WFTS have the players left to stop the run.

gmb1

Reaction score
Raiders are kicking butt right now it seems. They are a dark horse for sure.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Rams loss helps if WE also don't win.

Keeps us out of the four but we are toast for the one or two with our own loss anyway.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Stafford has had a great year, but man, the picks he has had all seem to be pick 6s.
Ugly one vs Ravens just now. Didnt see the guy at all.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Stafford has had a great year, but man, the picks he has had all seem to be pick 6s.
Ugly one vs Ravens just now. Didnt see the guy at all.

He is slumping heading into the playoffs. Not good timing for him and the Rams.

Reaction score
I heard from everyone here a couple months ago that the chiefs suck.
Chiefs defense was terrible early in the year and Mahomes was taking unnecessary chances.

But it's been straightened out and now look dominant

They just scored again

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Stafford would decide today to play subpar just because the Rams winning helps out the Cowboys.:rolleyes:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
WFT is up 7-0 over the Eagles. I said before I could that game playing out in one of 2 ways.

The Cowboys broke the WFT with the 56-14 game and they'll have nothing left and decide to fold for the rest of the season and Philly beats them by double digits.

Or they'll come out against Philly with some pride and playing much better than they did against the Cowboys and at least give the Eagles a much tougher game than they did Dallas.

Looks it's the 2nd scenario but there's still a lot of time left.
How about this, the Eagles are not much better then the WFT if at all. I would love to play the Eagles in the first round of the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.