News: Week 2 Power Rankings by NFL.com

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I'm not sure why they do NFL power rankings. This isn't the NCAA. But anyway, I do think this team is on the right track. There's a lot of football left to play. I hope to see this team continuing to play well. We'll face opponents a lot tougher than the New York Giants. I want to see good game plans specialized per opponent, and I really want to see this coaching staff making smart halftime or mid-game adjustments. I hope the team plays to its strengths, which are a quality O-line, running game. I hope this D will be one that can force turnovers and get stops when most needed.

Wood

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...kings-week-2-packers-vikings-rise-browns-fall

Dallas moves up one spot to #6.

:starspin:

We're coming for the Eagles and they already lost one of their starting DTs, Malik Jackson. They need that front 7 healthy in order to be a good defense because as the Commanders proved Sunday, that secondary is suspect.

Don't worry about the Eagles. Enjoy what your seeing from Cowboys. Its refreshingly new and this team has star power across board.

John813

Reaction score
I'm not sure why they do NFL power rankings. This isn't the NCAA. But anyway, I do think this team is on the right track. There's a lot of football left to play. I hope to see this team continuing to play well. We'll face opponents a lot tougher than the New York Giants. I want to see good game plans specialized per opponent, and I really want to see this coaching staff making smart halftime or mid-game adjustments. I hope the team plays to its strengths, which are a quality O-line, running game. I hope this D will be one that can force turnovers and get stops when most needed.

Clicks and traffic on website

JayFord

Reaction score
I’d put the browns at 31 just for the fact they are the browns idc about hype or their players

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moved up to 4th in the NFC but still 2nd in the East. I am more interested in where they are after the 4th game.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One started doing it so they all had to do it. It is nothing more than clickbait and gets them discussed. It is totally useless with a playoff system in place that disregards opinion.

cern

Reaction score
the fact that they change weekly suggests the true value of the power rankings. more like hindsight rankings.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the fact that they change weekly suggests the true value of the power rankings. more like hindsight rankings.
When one started it, and I believe it was ESPN, they all had to do it. They're always brainstorming ideas to get more clicks or viewers because there's just not enough regular news from the NFL to fill the day.

They were all ecstatic about Elliott's holdout and Brown's behavior. Stories that write themselves.