News: Week 2 Power Rankings by NFL.com

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Media is always going to pick East Coast teams over the Cowboys. Just how it works.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
So we play 6 teams in the top 7. Only reason it's not 7 teams against the top 7 is because we can't play ourself.

Then we have 2 games against good but not great teams according to that ranking (Packers, Bears), two games against middling teams (Bills, Jets), and 6 games against bad teams (2 Commanders, 2 Giants, Lions, and Dolphins).

Looks like our schedule is packed this year. Either super tough teams or super bad teams with not a lot of middle ground. If we go 11-5 or 12-4 I definitely think it would be in our top 4 best seasons since our last Super Bowl win just due to how tough our schedule is.

TWOK11

Reaction score
I really don’t see why Philly should be ahead of us after struggle busing it at home against Washington, who isn’t that much better than the Giants.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I really don’t see why Philly should be ahead of us after struggle busing it at home against Washington, who isn’t that much better than the Giants.

Me either. But Philly will have their hands full @Atlanta this weekend. There's a very good chance that the Cowboys take sole possession of first place in the NFC East this division and that they don't give it up again this season.