News: Week 2 - Power Rankings

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
"The Cowboys had a pedestrian night offensively -- two of their five touchdowns came via the defense/special teams"
:huh:

Most of these are pretty funny with them scrambling to defend the chiefs and eagles.
49ers i agree with, until we beat them, theyre ahead of us.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
"The Cowboys had a pedestrian night offensively -- two of their five touchdowns came via the defense/special teams"

Most of these are pretty funny with them scrambling to defend the chiefs and eagles.
Eh. It was pedestrian. But that was all that was needed, i.e., don't mess up the tidal wave.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
That PFT one is awesome. I don't care how good the Jets D is, them at 4 with Z Wilson at QB is hilarious.
Dude predicted Dallas to lose, got all mealy mouthy about it yesterday, is critical of Dallas based on postseason success and has a team that hasn’t made the playoffs in 12 years ranked two spots ahead of them. Trying to figure out that logic pretzel.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Yeah i love the spin.

Eagles struggled to beat a bad Pats team. They are awesome!

Cowboys romp the Giants. Well. Its the Giants.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Eh. It was pedestrian. But that was all that was needed, i.e., don't mess up the tidal wave.
depends, our run game was good, and passing game while technically terrible on paper, 4 drops in the rain didnt help.
Also it was mainly how they worded it, if they showed total yards or passing yards sure, but saying 2 out of the 5 tds scored was by the defense doesnt help their offense was pedestrian narrative.
Just bein nitpicky.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Yeah i love the spin.

Cowboys romp the Giants. Well. Its the Giants.
i think weve unfortunately earned the "wait and see them in the playoffs" take like the chiefs and eagles surpassed, but still, 40-0 aint nothing to sneeze at.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I dont care the Jets beat a horrible looking Bills team, no way in hell can they go UP after losing Rodgers for the season.
Didnt Allen have 3 Ints?? I hardly hear a peep in any media outlet about that. Had Dak had 1 it would be nonstop conversation all week.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yeah i love the spin.

Cowboys romp the Giants. Well. It’s the Giants.
I didn’t watch the game but heard more than 1 person saying if Elliot did not fumble that pats would have won.

Reactions: CWR

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
You guys getting out of joint again over these dumb polls....this ain't college football and your ranking is more important. These are just popularity polls from pundits who are obviously very biased. As long as the Cowboys just take care of bidness, that's enough for me. If you keep winning, you wind up in the SB, and these eggheads have eggs in their faces.

CWR

Reaction score
These are stupid, but I knew that going in.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
PFT continues to be a joke. Still waiting on florio to produce that Dez video he swore would drop at any moment…
It probably was a video though. Wells and Jerry just put in work to get it erased

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I think the 49ers being above us is definitely fair. They showed in all 3 phases that they are great.

Chiefs being above us is stupid. They looked awful and let a young, albeit a mostly inexperienced, Lions team beat them. Missing Kelce is not an excuse.

Eagles were in the Super Bowl last year and offense looked great against the Pats, at least Hurts and their O-line did. Their defense looked awful. I’d still put them above us because they actually have post season success.

Miami being above us is debate-able. They have the same problem as us but the opposite. Great offense, suspicious defense. Meanwhile we have a great defense, but suspicious offense. I guess it just depends on what you value more.

Jets being above us is…. Also debate-able. Rallying a win against a divisional rival in the fashion they did is tough. Losing a starter like A-rod and going to someone like Zach Wilson is not easy but they did it. Their defense and team attitude showed a lot of promise.

These are the only teams I’d be willing to put above us.