Week 3 is done. Dare to make a revision of wins and losses?

Darkhound

Reaction score
Here is my prediction as how the season will end.

Giants - W
Steelers - L
Lions - L
49ers - L
Falcons - L
Eagles - W
Texans - L
Commanders - L
Giants - W
Bengals - W
Panhters - W
Bucs - L
Eagles - L
Commanders - L

Record of

W = 6
L = 11

Any comments?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Initially had 5-12, with wins from the Browns, Saints (lol), one win from both Washington and NYG, and Carolina.

Well. I have modified my prediction to 1-16.

Washington looks very very good. Maybe even better than Philly. Daniels is the best QB in the division and the defense looks good. We’re getting swept by Washington (unless they win the division already by the end of the year and give us a win since their playoff spot will be secured but we’ll see)

NYG is looking okay. Not good. Better than us by a long shot. We’ll probably get blown out by them both times.

Carolina looks good with Dalton so that’s now a probable loss.

Falcons beat Philly. Held their own against KC. They’re a tough, physical and a big fundamentals football team, which we struggle against. Looking to be another blowout.

Bengals look bad but I like their coaching and QB better. So I’ll take the Bengals in a close win (maybe. Might be a blowout too if the team continues the trend).

Everyone else is going to demolish this team. Eagles will still sweep, Washington sweep, likely NYG sweep. NFC South will continue to dismantle us. Steelers defense is going to hold us to possibly even negative points if possible with that defense. Lions going to blow us out. Packers as always will blow us out. 49ers will blow us out as always, possibly breaking a record this time around. Vikings look good and will blow us out. Texans will probably blow us out too.

This team is hot garbage and full of a bunch of untrained rodeo clowns that stumbled upon a football team and got suited up and now act as some sort of pseudo football team that fooled a senile owner into believing they can compete and are worthy of some of the highest paid contracts in NFL history. Just a bunch of tools only to end up in the NFL toilet bowl for the number 1 draft pick.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Meh.... Philthy most likely sweeps this dumpster fire team. 4-13 at best

Creeper

Reaction score
I have been at 6-11 since before the season started and I will stick with that. I feel like one more bad loss and this team will come apart at the seams. Thursday night might do the job.

I think McCarthy knows he is getting fired, even though I don't blame him. Jerry shorted this team this year. And now he is gaslighting us. McCarthy never had a chance.

The Zimmer hire may have been a huge mistake too.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Going to be either a barely above .500 season or a dumpster dive tanking season.

Damage is done, no fourth 12-5 season, but there is a shot at above .500 if the team gets theirs act together. Maybe 9-8, 10-7.

If not, I think it’s a cellar dwelling collapse. No happy medium.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Here is my prediction as how the season will end.

Giants - W
Steelers - L
Lions - L
49ers - L
Falcons - L
Eagles - W
Texans - L
Commanders - L
Giants - W
Bengals - W
Panhters - W
Bucs - L
Eagles - L
Commanders - L

Record of

W = 6
L = 11

Any comments?
I’m staying with nine and seven

John813

Reaction score

17 games.

I'm not sure. I don't remember what I picked for this year if there was a poll.
All I can think of is if they lose Thursday, there's little hope for a +.500 record. Could be 2010 all over again.

A win may keep them from infighting till the 49ers game.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
17 games.

All I can think of is if they lose Thursday, there's little hope for a +.500 record. Could be 2010 all over again.

I’ve been correct for the last three seasons, I didn’t even realize that until they posted it on this site before the season started

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
17 games.

Is it nine and 7 , 17, lol I flunked sandbox

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I was in the 9 win crowd (Depending on which thread you refer back to I guess), still sounds about right to me. I dont think the wheels really fall off unless they lose this Thursday. Dropping 3 straight including one from the Giants and you probably see a lot of guys making business decisions on the field.

stinkface

Reaction score
Jerry castrated Fat Mike before the season and the coaches and players know it. I thought 10 and 7 and a wild card playoff spot. We lost talent that was not replaced. Loss of on the field talent and lame duck coaches is a recipe for disaster. Dak would have to actually play like the highest paid player in the league for us to make the playoffs now. That won't happen because the O line is worse right now.

Coaching can make a difference when talent is close, but it won't mask a severe lack of talent.