News: Week 3 Power Rankings NFL.com

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
To be ranked at that level is fine with me but wining it all is the goal which i care about.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Dallas has beaten #23, #30, and #32. Yeah, that's soooooo worth a top 5 spot.

And the Pats have beaten #26, #31, and #32. Should they be top 5?

You have to play the teams on your schedule. We'll find out since we play 7 out of the top 10 teams going forward.

amame25

Reaction score
I didn’t really compare the two. Lol. I just said the Browns have a ton of talent on their defense. Their DL beats our DL all to hell though.

Well you jumped in with someone else talking about how bad a time we would have against the Rams because the Browns lost to them. I just assumed you were defending his pov.

amame25

Reaction score

They can only play who's on the schedule but they didn't just beat them, they crushed them as they should have.

Verdict

Reaction score
Well you jumped in with someone else talking about how bad a time we would have against the Rams because the Browns lost to them. I just assumed you were defending his pov.

It’s easy to get lost in the mire here. Don’t sweat it. It’s also easy to lose context with the written word, instead of actual conversation.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
This.

An extremely young team that finished in the Elite 8 of the NFL in 2018, and added talent including Cobb and Quinn in the offseason suddenly gets hopscotched by the Eagles as Divisional favorites despite the season sweep. And starts at 16 in the (still meaningless) power polls?

Riiiiiight.

Exactly. Not to mention getting a healthy Fred back, a new innovative OC, and a full offseason of Dak working with Cooper and Gallup.

It makes no sense that a top-8 team from last year would be ranked so low to begin this season given all of the above.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I really hate this notion. That Patriots play nobodies all year. I dont see them getting the disrespect we are getting for the same thing.