Video: Week 4: Dallas vs. Cleveland [Full Game]

J12B

Reaction score
The Browns scored 49 points against us...... pretty much sums up 2020

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Check out what our offense produces when the score is 14-14 and how it takes off when the Browns jump to a 27 pt lead and are in prevent defense for the 4 the Q.
Personally can't stand the guy but Shannon is correct on his take here...

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Check out what our offense produces when the score is 14-14 and how it takes off when the Browns jump to a 27 pt lead and are in prevent defense for the 4 the Q.

:lmao::clap:

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

Browns was not playing prevent defense. Browns were blitzing giving Prescott many different looks. Thats certainly not prevent defense.

In the 4th quarter there were many big plays that went for over 10 yards. If Browns were playing prevent, why so many big plays?

They did play a deep zone and gave safety help to their corners. That's because they did not want to give Prescott the deep ball. But that's not an indication of prevent defense.

This idea that Prescott racked up yardage because of Cleveland playing prevent defense is just not true. Please don't let your hatred cloud your judgment.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Where’s the part where Dak gets mad and goes insane after he gets sacked?

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
This team is a dumpster fire. Couldn’t watch this again with a gun to my head.

I know I’m not alone, but I’ve even been turning games off sometimes for the past couple years, the cowboys haven’t changed for a long time. It’s the same in-house overrated team filled with dumb players making boneheaded plays.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
He brought us back within three points in the closing minutes after being down by 27. Good luck finding a lesser, cheaper QB who could have given us a chance playing with a historically bad defense and a makeshift OL.

A historically bad defense that pitched a shut out during said 24-0 run.

Imagine what this team could do if they played like that for all 4 quarters.

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
Not sure what's more painful to watch, the game or the brownies uniforms. Can't go through that again...

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I said it in the game day thread. I've been alive 30 years and this is the best game I've seen Cleveland play probably ever.

Of course it was against us. No way in hell am I rewatching this haha.

JayFord

Reaction score
Someone would have to cut me a pretty sizable check to watch this game again

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I said it in the game day thread. I've been alive 30 years and this is the best game I've seen Cleveland play probably ever.

Of course it was against us. No way in hell am I rewatching this haha.

The Browns are well coached. I noticed that they have a headcoach that is new. However, it seems that he listens to people like Callahan. Everything in their run offense has Callahan's finger on it.

On the other hand, we have a nutjob like Garrett who wanted to do it his way. Because of that, Callahan left Dallas. Since then our Oline has declined immensely.

All Garrett had to do was listen and give Callahan leeway to run the offense.