Week 4 Power Rankings

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I only posted this because I think they are selling us short. 18? Really? Philly is #4 but we're 18? Yes. I know Power rankings should be taken with a grain of salt but this is clearly an indication of the continued anti-boys media bias. We have proven that we are capable of beating anyone and the proof will be in the pudding when we spank the Saints Sunday night.

NFL Power Rankings - Week 4: Seahawks return to No. 1; Chargers, Cardinals move up
http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/586496

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
I think it is fair for now. This game Sunday is a big test and if they pass (win) they should be in the top 12, IMO.

Sydla

Reaction score
The Eagles are total enigma to me. Their defense buh lows. I mean it sucks. But their offense is so good it might be able to overcome such a crappy defense.

But I can't wrap my head around the fact that a Top 5 NFL team is so awful on defense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its kind of hard to disagree. We're 2-1 but we've beaten two teams who I thought would be decent this year bu they may be terrible. Eagirls to their credit are undefeated.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the Cowboys did to warrant any position past the 20s, quite frankly.

Eagles beat 2 quality teams, while the Titans and Rams are more or less bottom feeders.

dfense

Reaction score
I only posted this because I think they are selling us short. 18? Really? Philly is #4 but we're 18? Yes. I know Power rankings should be taken with a grain of salt but this is clearly an indication of the continued anti-boys media bias. We have proven that we are capable of beating anyone and the proof will be in the pudding when we spank the Saints Sunday night.

NFL Power Rankings - Week 4: Seahawks return to No. 1; Chargers, Cardinals move up
http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/586496

Watch the Niners lose again and fall a spot. A 1-3 top 15 team.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not sure what the Cowboys did to warrant any position past the 20s, quite frankly.

Eagles beat 2 quality teams, while the Titans and Rams are more or less bottom feeders.

Try winning 2 games, a gutty come from behind win on the road, for a 2nd road win. Normally they didn't do that in the past.
And actually what could have been a closer game against the 49ers than people want to admit.

Iggles, beat a bad Jaguars team, after a very bad start. Came back to win with refs help against a good colts team. so the Commanders at 1-2, you saying they are a quality team? That the Eagles had to win late, at home. Yet the cowboys beat an 1-0 team, and a 1-1 team at the time.

I give the Eagles their props, they are 3-0, but they are not #4 either. But the cowboys do deserve to be in the top 20.