Week 8: Cowboys Vs Cards

calico

Reaction score
I had problems uploading it last night. I will do it again later today when I get back from work. If anyone else who downloaded it wants to upload it on filefactory please feel free.

vlad

Reaction score
I haven't gotten it yet either but thanks a lot Calico, I doubt you'll ever get how much we all appreciate this!

calico

Reaction score
The original link will be working after midnight and I am going to try to upload a mirror right now.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Link working for me now. I'm using Firefox. Didn't work for me in IE. Will get a mirror up. Possibly a torrent.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Was it not working after it was down loaded, or before? I'm downloading it now, so I'm praying it works.

alazare

Reaction score
calico,

i appreciate the time and effort you put in to post these videos. i don't get to see many Cowboy games here in "panthers" area so your videos keep me out of withdrawl.

nickj224

Reaction score
Could one of you who downloaded it please upload it to filefactory then post the link?

Give a little back!

PLEASE!

Reaction score
I think they cut the bandwidth again because my download got stopped at around 60 megs and I didn't notice it and have been trying to download codecs and everything else to try and get it to play past 8 minutes lol. When I get a full version ill try and upload it to usendit or something like that. Thanks for all the work cal.

calico

Reaction score
Damn you people...you are BLEEDING me dry of bandwidth :p:

I am trying filefactory again.

nickj224

Reaction score
Thanks Calico. I just sent you an email in response to a PM from another board from a while ago.

I will be checking back for the FF download link.

Thanks

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
I'm amazed that the whole game can be viewed in 36 freakin minutes. No wonder coaches can watch film on teams all the time. With great editors, they can just focus on the real stuff. Once again...SWEEEEEEET!!!