Welcome Back Everyone!

Skeptic

Reaction score
Can't help but notice that a lot of posters I'm not familiar with are posting lately and we seem to have a large volume of posters with less than 50 comments appearing around here.

Good.

With the new layout and with TC starting, optimism is running high on the board as well as in CowboysLand.

Here's to a good season and a better postseason.

11-5, hoes.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Skeptic said:
Can't help but notice that a lot of posters I'm not familiar with are posting lately and we seem to have a large volume of posters with less than 50 comments appearing around here.

Good.

With the new layout and with TC starting, optimism is running high on the board as well as in CowboysLand.

Here's to a good season and a better postseason.

11-5, hoes.
Good point Skeptic. I've even noticed some old acquaintances posting here lately.
Heres to a safe and great season! :clap: :toast: :beer1:

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
Its called board turnover, happens every training camp. Usually the board that we had last year undergoes a 30% turnover. Sometimes its for the best, and sometimes the board just isn't as good.

I noticed that Nors is still posting, would have expected him to be cut, oh well. I haven't seen Wolverine in awhile, maybe it will be a good year. ;)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Some of us stay here year round... others join us for the season...

I am recognizing a few names we have all missed... welcome back... the season is finally upon us...

Here's to a great season... nice to see some old friends!... :beer2:

Skeptic

Reaction score
Whatever happens, I guarantee you I will be shooting Beast out of my nose onto my monitor come Sunday nights.

This place is truly a mecca.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
I visit here and a couple of other boards, but I don't post nearly as much as I used to anywhere. It's been a verrrry tempestuous year in our household and around the family.

It's great to be heading back to football season again though!:thumbup:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Skeptic said:
Whatever happens, I guarantee you I will be shooting Beast out of my nose onto my monitor come Sunday nights.

This place is truly a mecca.

Are you referring to Miluakees Best?