Welcome peeps from DC.com

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted to start a welcome thread ( if there wasn't already one) for all the new guys from the other site. I know this thread isn't supposed to be here and will be probably moved but it's great to see all the new posters.

From my experience, the zone is an awesome forum. @Reality and his mods do a great job here. Enjoy and keep posting!

Londonboy

Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted to start a welcome thread ( if there wasn't already one) for all the new guys from the other site. I know this thread isn't supposed to be here and will be probably moved but it's great to see all the new posters.

From my experience, the zone is an awesome forum. @Reality and his mods do a great job here. Enjoy and keep posting!
Awww, aren't You sweet, I'm glad to be here and grateful for the welcome.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh thank you kind sir, they kicked us out in the middle of the night with no place to stay and y'all were kind enough to allow us to warm ourselves in the glow of your forum. We are fine, and thank you so much for asking, but the younguns are a bit upset. If y'all could just spare some beer that might help calm them down. A keg should about do it, calm them into a coma.

Now, if you could just direct me to where y'all keep the top shelf whiskey, I'll make myself right to home. And, oh yeah, a few asked if you have any left over drugs they'd be obliged, they're really stressed after the journey.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Oh thank you kind sir, they kicked us out in the middle of the night with no place to stay and y'all were kind enough to allow us to warm ourselves in the glow of your forum. We are fine, and thank you so much for asking, but the younguns are a bit upset. If y'all could just spare some beer that might help calm them down. A keg should about do it, calm them into a coma.

Now, if you could just direct me to where y'all keep the top shelf whiskey, I'll make myself right to home. And, oh yeah, a few asked if you have any left over drugs they'd be obliged, they're really stressed after the journey.
You need to head to the beer thread amigo

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now that's discipline.
Thank you, I thought so too.

I am having a hard time adjusting to your new moniker. All those years, I grew accustomed to G2. I have to think 'Streetwise, Streetwise, now WHO is that'?

Hey, Powers That Be, please get the Moniker Fairy to make him G2 again. We want our G2 back!!!

Rayman70

Reaction score

Thank you for the warm welcome!! I'm a former longtime poster on DC.com. Sad they ended the forum...but from what I can tell thus far,this site looks very well done.Looking forward to the message boards here. Just signed up today...PS...how do I upload a profile pic?THANKS.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Thank you, I thought so too.

I am having a hard time adjusting to your new moniker. All those years, I grew accustomed to G2. I have to think 'Streetwise, Streetwise, now WHO is that'?

Hey, Powers That Be, please get the Moniker Fairy to make him G2 again. We want our G2 back!!!
I'm all for changing it back. It's who I am.

VABoyz

Reaction score

Much appreciated!