Well, at least Brad is officially demoted to #3

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
nyc;2396892 said:
That pretty much says that Brad isn't even going to last the season.

well you would have to activate the third QB for Brad to be a holder and that would have its consequences, no team would do that unless it was an in-game emergency (in which once a third string QB goes into the game, the first string QB can no longer play for the remainder of the game).

Reason for needing a new holder, not necassarily meaning Brad Johnson will be released, but that may happen anyways.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
wileedog;2396945 said:
Can't be Crayton.

He'll Fair Catch the snap.
Sine we know Crayton is going to fair catch, why don't we sell out to try and block the punt? I can't even remember our last punt block it has been so long. Tashard Choice seems to get good penetration a lot. All we need is one block to free him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2396939 said:
What surprise? Another QB?

Maybe.

Or maybe we'll just settle for Brad Johnson not wasting a roster spot any longer.

wileedog

Reaction score
Hostile;2396954 said:
Sine we know Crayton is going to fair catch, why don't we sell out to try and block the punt? I can't even remember our last punt block it has been so long. Tashard Choice seems to get good penetration a lot. All we need is one block to free him.

Was it Scandrick who blocked a ton of kicks in college? Line him up!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
wileedog;2396964 said:
Was it Scandrick who blocked a ton of kicks in college? Line him up!
Yeah. Put him on one side and Choice on the other. The hell with returns.

links18

Reaction score
Hostile;2396954 said:

Because the other team's punt protection units do not include the likes of Tony Curtis and Bobby Carpenter.......

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
Hostile;2396954 said:
didn't Choice or Scandrick block the one in a preseason game this year?

kmd24

Reaction score
I really think this is a mistake. They should make BJ the backup when Romo is starting, but BB the starter when Romo is out. Then you don't have to change the holder, and BB only plays when he has a full week of preparation.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
why is it that brooks will not be the holder?

i'm sorry if it is a stupid question.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
CATCH17;2396864 said:
What upsets me the most is we didn't start him.

It was obvious Brad had nothing left and the smart move was to play Brooks.

Exactly. It took that moron this long to figure it out, when it was obvious to everyone around him.

At times, I wonder how people like Wade Phillips get to be coaches in the NFL. If it's that obvious to everyone else, how can the coach not see it.