Well, at least for the Cowboys

Fmart322

Reaction score
During the SB, 2 great things happened.

1-SF lost, preventing them from having 6 SB wins and passing the Cowboys. They had a great shot at it, up by 3, late in the SB and having their best unit, their defense, on the field To hold on for the win......only to fold. In OT, they March down the field, kick a FG and go up by 3. Again, with their best unit on the field, in OT, they allow Patrick Mahomes and the KC offense to score a TD thus losing SB LVIII.

2-Andy Reid, former eagles HC, won another SB. That gives Andy Reid 3 SB wins with KC. Something he was unable to do for the Philadelphia Eagles. So all 3 times he's held the Lombardi trophy it has to be going up the craw of eagles fans......and that makes me happy.

That's it. I know, as Cowboys fans, it saddens me that for past 29 years these are the only things can we can be happy about.

1942willys

Reaction score

1-SF lost, preventing them from having 6 SB wins and passing the Cowboys. They had a great shot at it, up by 3, late in the SB and having their best unit, their defense, on the field To hold on for the win......only to fold. In OT, they March down the field, kick a FG and go up by 3. Again, with their best unit on the field, in OT, they allow Patrick Mahomes and the KC offense to score a TD thus losing SB LVIII.

2-Andy Reid, former eagles HC, won another SB. That gives Andy Reid 3 SB wins with KC. Something he was unable to do for the Philadelphia Eagles. So all 3 times he's held the Lombardi trophy it has to be going up the craw of eagles fans......and that makes me happy.

That's it. I know, as Cowboys fans, it saddens me that for past 29 years these are the only things can we can be happy about.
The Dak Bots will try and blame Purdy because somehow they think it makes the choker look better
But you are right; Purdy made enough plays if his D could have made some when it mattered

and Andy Reid was always a good man; I could never hate the eagles as much as I wanted to when he was the HC
Now I can and I am grateful
And I also love it that the eagles have to be sitting there and looking at this and having the acid of doubt and so on dripping into their souls

Hardline

Reaction score
I stopped caring about other teams having more Super Bowls than us. We aren't getting another one in the foreseeable future.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score

The 49ers now have a 5 and 3 Super Bowl record, identical to us. Buh-bye to that "5 and 0 in the Super Bowl is better than 5 and 3." Enjoy it while it lasts. The Cowboys aren't even close to winning another SB, but they are.