Well folks I guess the Ravens game just got a little easier

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
get back to me when Ray Ray and Ngata go down.......then I will breath a whole lot easier......

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2414151 said:
Wow. We're worried about beating the Ravens, and we haven't even played the Skins yet.

Whatever happened to "one game at a time"? :confused:

we are fans, we can look past this game.....i am sure the players could give a rats what is happening in Baltimore right now other than being concerned about one or both of their friends...

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2414158 said:
Fear the Evan Olgelsvie revenge....................

3 INT"s 3 TD's and 7 forced fumbles he injures Romo Mb3 Choice and Jones oh noes........

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
royw3141;2413846 said:
McAlister, Landry on injured reserve
6 hours, 19 minutes ago

Buzz Up
PrintOWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP)—The Baltimore Ravens placed cornerback Chris McAlister and strong safety Dawan Landry on injured reserve, ending their seasons.

McAlister underwent surgery Monday to repair his posterior cruciate ligament and cartilage damage on his right knee in Coral Gables, Fla. McAlister, who leads the Ravens with three interceptions, has had problems with the knee dating to last season.

Landry is still experiencing tingling sensations in his neck after sustaining a spinal cord concussion against the Cleveland Browns in the third game of the season.

Landry was carted off the field after a collision with Browns running back Jamal Lewis, where Lewis’ knee struck the crown of Landry’s helmet.
The Ravens have put 16 players on IR this season, the highest total in the AFC North.

we have no excuses not to beat this team that has a rookie qb and half of their secondary is gone and samari rolle is playing just as bad as anthony henry

McAlister hasn't played in weeks so it is not going to make things any better:)

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Well those types of injuries won't help the Ravens but I'm sure the Ravens will be just fine and keep playing really hard.

But now I might actually think seriously about starting Plaxico in my fantasy league cause of those two being out.

JPM

Reaction score
THUMPER;2414086 said:
We took major advantage of the Seahawks in that playoff game a couple of years ago... oh wait, no we didn't. :abuseme:

Stupid Parcells. :bang2:
Bite your tongue ! The great Pete Hunter was on that team.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2414151 said:
Wow. We're worried about beating the Ravens, and we haven't even played the Skins yet.

Whatever happened to "one game at a time"? :confused:

it's on the list of tired and worn out cliches :muttley:

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2414167 said:
Well those types of injuries won't help the Ravens but I'm sure the Ravens will be just fine and keep playing really hard.

But now I might actually think seriously about starting Plaxico in my fantasy league cause of those two being out.

be careful Ed is still going to be the cover safety on Plax:)

Smith22

Reaction score
The front 7 of the Ravens D is their heart and soul. Our OL will have to be on their A game for this game. I believe I heard on the radio last night that the Ravens have 16 guys on injured reserve. That is INSANE!

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Mcalister was out for the Texans game and look how their defense was...dominated the Texans. Not gonna be an easy game.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
Smith22;2414245 said:
The front 7 of the Ravens D is their heart and soul. Our OL will have to be on their A game for this game. I believe I heard on the radio last night that the Ravens have 16 guys on injured reserve. That is INSANE!
I agree 100%
Yes Ngata is a freak he needs to be contained in our game. our biggest issue players are Ngata, Ray, Suggs, Scott and Price so yeah their front seven.:laugh1: .