Well I did it, made my 2,000 post today

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
nice, thanks for all the info. Always appreciated.

I have 1,550 to go. lol

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
When I hit 5K, I'm making a thread.

So, be on the look out for that.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
CATCH17;2180190 said:
IF you told me 6 years ago I would have over 20 thousand posts on random message boards I would have asked you what the heck is a post/message board and what kind of drugs am I on posting that many times.

Only 20,000??

Piker... :D

silverbear

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2180312 said:
I know Hos, is the Man,

Actually, Hos is a bot...

A very sophisticated bot, state of the art, but a bot nonetheless...

Just ask him, he's programmed to be honest... :D

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
Someday, very soon, I will reach 700! I weep with anticipation of the momentus occasion. Congratulations!!!!

silverbear

Reaction score
Achozen;2180458 said:
When I hit 5K, I'm making a thread.

So, be on the look out for that.

You shouldn't have warned us, now watch the admins ban you at post 4998... you'll have to register under a new name, start over from scratch...

That's how they get their kicks...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2180126 said:
Hostile informed me, on my 2,000 post today, wow didnt know i had that many. I know that Hostile or DC or Woodysgirl probably have more, but hey, at least I have been posting cowboys news etc. joe

I appreciate your posts because they are informative and stuff.
By heck, I will toast you with an extra Shner Bock, imported from Irving.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
silverbear;2180522 said:
You shouldn't have warned us, now watch the admins ban you at post 4998... you'll have to register under a new name, start over from scratch...

That's how they get their kicks...

I have heard of such things.

Sometimes I get the feeling that the admins/mods are observing me through the screen and making remarks and stuff like they are all so high and mighty.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
thanks guys and ladies, hope you have a great evening, if i find out when they are going to rebroadcast the cowboys viking classic game 1975 i will post when it is suppose to come up. I havent seen anything yet though

ndanger

Reaction score
I just wanted to see what my post count was, you may now return to reading something important about the Cowboys. Good night and good luck.

silverbear

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2180542 said:
I have heard of such things.

Sometimes I get the feeling that the admins/mods are observing me through the screen and making remarks and stuff like they are all so high and mighty.

They are... only I am immune from their sophomoric humor... :D

I seriously did get jobbed out of 5568 posts on another board, when I got to post 9997... I'm back up over 9000 posts on that board (which means I'm closing in on 15k), by the end of the season I expect to be threatening 10k again... it'll be interesting to see what happens then, LOL...

silverbear

Reaction score
Just went to the other boards I have frequented, and got a running tally of my post count on all of them... here's what I learned:

Cowboys' newsgroup-- 28,700 posts
Ranch Report-- 14,750 posts
The Zone-- 13,100 posts
Cowboys Central-- 4000 posts
Cowboys Forum-- 950 posts

Total-- c. 61,500 posts... so you've got some catching up to do, Hos... LOL...

All told, I have nearly 35,000 posts to assorted sports newsgroups... I no longer post to the last 2 groups, and don't post much to the Cowboys' newsgroup (my ISP did away with their newsreader, and Google seriously hacks me off with their format)... so if I'm gonna send that post count through the stratosphere, it's gonna be you guys and the Ranch launching me... :D

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear;2180628 said:
Just went to the other boards I have frequented, and got a running tally of my post count on all of them... here's what I learned:

The Zone-- 13,100 posts

All told, I have nearly 35,000 posts to assorted sports newsgroups... I no longer post to the last 2 groups, and don't post much to the Cowboys' newsgroup (my ISP did away with their newsreader, and Google seriously hacks me off with their format)... so if I'm gonna send that post count through the stratosphere, it's gonna be you guys and the Ranch launching me... :D

that's ridic I think the highest my post count go on a website is 2,000 but I'm about to hit that on this and i think my lowest is like 1,500 on like 2 or 3 websites.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
silverbear;2180628 said:

The Zone-- 13,100 posts

You're a legend.

:bow:

silverbear

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2180640 said:
that's ridic.

Yes, it is... it's also why I don't get mad when trolls accuse me of having no life-- they're right... :D