well...it's over

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i was proud of the effort our team made tonight.

my wish is that all of you guys lay off personal attacks against each other and our players. but feel free to take your anger out on our coaching staff.

i really like this forum...i consider you all my extended family.

lane.

i'm getting too old for this crap.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
lane;1295437 said:

my wish is that all of you guys lay off personal attacks against each other and our players. but feel free to take your anger out on our coaching staff.

lane.

I wonder how many people will have been banned as a result of the personal attacks?

I know of one anyway.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I hate that this gets put on Romo. We'd be nothing without him.,

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
lane;1295437 said:
i consider you all my extended family.

Can I borrow the car, Dad? :eek::

At the beginning of the 4th quarter, I was cursing myself for losing faith in them. Now I'm just cursing them.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lane;1295437 said:

lane.

I am proud too. I feared another embarassing blowout coming in, but our guys fought hard and were in position to win in the end. They beat themselves tonight and this just might make them hungrier next season.

I also really enjoy visiting this forum. Hopefully this board will continue to be lively throughout the offseason like it was last year.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
abersonc;1296196 said:

He put it on himself so I see no reason we shouldn't. It is never just one players fault, but that one play cost us the lead and probably the ultimate win.

Problem is, when you are the guy who takes all of the glory as he did, then you need to take the heat.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1296217 said:
He put it on himself so I see no reason we shouldn't. It is never just one players fault, but that one play cost us the lead and probably the ultimate win.

Problem is, when you are the guy who takes all of the glory as he did, then you need to take the heat.
well, as you said, Romo did take the heat, and I think going forward this will be a learning experience something negative he turns into a positive going into 2007.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
abersonc;1296196 said:

A lot of people forget that Romo is the #1 reason we made it to the postseason. That 5 out of 6 streak he lead us on was just enough to put us in position to be in tonight's game. And if we had won, it would've been because of him too. With an offseason of preparing as the starter under his belt, Tony Romo will be fine.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
bbgun;1296197 said:
Can I borrow the car, Dad? :eek::

At the beginning of the 4th quarter, I was cursing myself for losing faith in them. Now I'm just cursing them.

bb gun...you're just a lifelong fan of many years like myself that wonders if we are ever going to be what we were once upon a time.

gbrittain

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1296217 said:

Very seldom do I agree with you, but on this I have to agree.

I do not think Romo should be ran out of town or anything, but I would not mind seeing another QB brought in via draft and FA.

I like what I see in Romo, but his inability to hang onto the ball is scaring me.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
lane;1296233 said:
bb gun...you're just a lifelong fan of many years like myself that wonders if we are ever going to be what we were once upon a time.

Yeah, I'm 39 too. Not sure where this meltdown ranks in terms of punches to the gut. I think God punished me for thinking about a game in Chicago next week. Losing in '91 was tolerable because you could see we were building something special. Today, we're just mired in mediocrity.