Well... looks like none of the games will go our way.

thssanders

Reaction score
The Falcons are leading right now and the Chargers offense has showed nothing thus far to make me believe they can come back. The Bucs and Panthers both squeeked by in the end, leaving us almost right where we started the week. Only good thing is the Commanders lost.

So now the game with Pittsburgh becomes definitely a must win game. If we were to lose and then see these other teams keep winning we will be a game back, with upcoming games against the ravens and giants. So it won't be looking good if we are unable to win.

However, the Steelers offense doesnt scare me at all. With the pressure our defense has been putting on the qb lately, coupled with the inability of the steelels to pass block, could make for a long day for big ben. I think if we protect the ball then it is our game to take.

If we cant beat the steelers, i would find it hard to imagine us turning it around and beating both the giants and ravens, not to mention an arch rival in the eagles. So, we absolutely must win this game to keep our playoff hopes alive.

Boysboy

Reaction score
thssanders;2453534 said:
The Falcons are leading right now and the Chargers offense has showed nothing thus far to make me believe they can come back. The Bucs and Panthers both squeeked by in the end, leaving us almost right where we started the week. Only good thing is the Commanders lost.

So now the game with Pittsburgh becomes definitely a must win game. If we were to lose and then see these other teams keep winning we will be a game back, with upcoming games against the ravens and giants. So it won't be looking good if we are unable to win.

However, the Steelers offense doesnt scare me at all. With the pressure our defense has been putting on the qb lately, coupled with the inability of the steelels to pass block, could make for a long day for big ben. I think if we protect the ball then it is our game to take.

If we cant beat the steelers, i would find it hard to imagine us turning it around and beating both the giants and ravens, not to mention an arch rival in the eagles. So, we absolutely must win this game to keep our playoff hopes alive.

At least all of this is keeping the Eagles from having a chance-frankly, I'm sick of everyone saying how they'll run the tables, when, in fact, they just happened to have ONE very good game against a very crappy team after stinking it up weeks prior.

Boysboy

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2453548 said:
We'll see how things unfold... That San Diego/Atlanta game isn't over yet.

Atlanta has the ball again, I think, up by 9.

thssanders

Reaction score
nope.... sd faked the punt and got the first down. still dont see them winning though. Their offense has been AWFUL

The Panch

Reaction score
The Pittsburgh game is the one we can afford to lose the most. It's outside the Conference which wouldnt hurt us as bad. Granted, if we lose against the Giants afterwards, then it's game over, but our season doesnt ride on what happens in Heinz. Granted, a win would definately put us in the driver seat, but a loss wouldnt end us.

Things would be alot easier if Carolina handles their business next week while hosting Tampa, but Im not sure they can.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Guys don't go into the Pitt game thinking we will beat them based on what they have on offense because their Defense is what carries them.

This is a extremely tough team that we will have to beat @ their house next week.

thssanders

Reaction score
I havent been watching the game, but jugding from the score the steelers seem to be taking control. Next week the falcons are at new orleans. Hopefully the saints still play extremely hard even thought their playoff hopes are all but over.

But the good news is the panthers and bucs play, so either way that game goes it could help us. If the panthers win, we will be tied with the bucs and hold the tiebreaker. And if the bucs win, we will pass the panthers by a game i think. That is if we win against pittsburgh however.

lwehlers

Reaction score
i just cannot believe that every team that is in front of us won today. december is going to be a very frustrating month to watch. one of those teams in the south division is going to have to lose some games to give us a chance. that stupid rams loss is going to keep this team out of the playoffs i fear.

noletime95

Reaction score
Looking at the schedules of the teams in the South, there is a real possibility Dallas misses out with an 11-5 record as a result of today's games.

Unreal.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
another week gone, another week where things don't go our way. We are running out of time.