Well there goes the theory of Terrell affecting the team..

Reaction score
Eddie said:
Players can say what they want ... but considering players are being asked questions about TO instead of the team, I'd say there's going to be an effect.

sure there's going to be an effect,,, the question is WHO is the cause? (cough*media*cough)

Death Star

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
What does Jen look like ?

Who is the cute girl with dark hair asking questions in the PC's ?

uh no

http://img75.*************/img75/9093/thumb5862794282zs4.jpg

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Which player was it that was shoving Dale Hansen around on the plane because Dale was writing bad things about Troy back in the Jimma days?

I wonder if this player that took JFE aside started shoving her around and into the bathroom door? :eek: That's what she needs...

:laugh2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
overfiend60 said:
uh no

http://img75.*************/img75/9093/thumb5862794282zs4.jpg

And she's actually married?

Man, her husband must stay drunk all the time to have to look at that pretty face! :eek:

:star:

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
I guess I don't understand. At least in corporate America, companies don't go down in flames due to one malcontent. Everyone else performs their jobs, and the company keeps going on. The malcontent gets handled appropriately.

This is why I don't understand the Eagles of last year. They blame all their problems on Owens, when in reality, the team just suffered a lot of bad blows that were not related to Owens. Did Owens cause McNabb's hernia, or trade Cory Simon, or snap Pinkston's achilles, etc, etc?

I liken the media to a bunch of arsonists in this scenario, and there is a way to keep the arsonists from starting a fire. I think Parcells should keep the media out of Valley Ranch for the season and severly fine any player that even speaks with the media.

Exactly! TO wasn't the reason the Eagles went 0-6 in the division last year. They had numerous injuries and little depth. TO didn't help matters but he was merely an easy target to apply all the blame to.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Well, it's good to see that people have reached a conclusion on TO's effect on the team especially since his tenure here isn't over.

Isn't that an assessment that should come after his tenure with Dallas is complete? :confused:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
5Stars said:
And she's actually married?

Man, her husband must stay drunk all the time to have to look at that pretty face! :eek:

You guys are so immature.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
tyke1doe said:
Well, it's good to see that people have reached a conclusion on TO's effect on the team especially since his tenure here isn't over.

Isn't that an assessment that should come after his tenure with Dallas is complete? :confused:

Why this is as good as it gets. It will be only a matter of time before old faithful will go off. :laugh1:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
tyke1doe said:

In this same manner shouldnt your judgement of TO come AFTER he actually does something wrong?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:

In this same manner shouldnt your judgement of TO come AFTER he actually does something wrong?

Why many of us hold judgement over 10 period. In TO words you got 10 years of dumb comments and act to go back and look at.:laugh2:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Why many of us hold judgement over 10 period. In TO words you got 10 years of dumb comments and act to go back and look at.:laugh2:

:laugh2: But not the point and you know it LOL

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
:laugh2: But not the point and you know it LOL

The point is some of us don't like what TO has pulled over the years and have seen this dog and pony show before. TO and only TO can change my opinion of him by his actions. You or anyone else singing the praises of him is not going to change my mind because I have heard this coming out of Philly not long ago.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
The point is some of us don't like what TO has pulled over the years and have seen this dog and pony show before. TO and only TO can change my opinion of him by his actions. You or anyone else singing the praises of him is not going to change my mind because I have heard this coming out of Philly not long ago.
If you wanna hold his past against him that's your business, but don't fault us for prematurely assessing his affect on the team when you're doing the same thing.

Some of us have decided to take a "wait and see" approach, and much like your opinions aren't going to change by us singing his praises, our opinions aren't going to be changed by your villification of him.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
I never understood the theory that players wear down being asked the same TO questions (or any question) day after day. We're all asked the same question repeatedly in our lives. From "How do you like this weather?", to our ATM pin number to our messageboard password. It doesn't effect your mood or your focus on your job. You just robotically regurgitate the same answer that you've commited to memory and move on with your life without beating an eye.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
If you wanna hold his past against him that's your business, but don't fault us for prematurely assessing his affect on the team when you're doing the same thing.

Some of us have decided to take a "wait and see" approach, and much like your opinions aren't going to change by us singing his praises, our opinions aren't going to be changed by your villification of him.

I'm not trying to change your mind and I'm not attacking those who disagree with me. I have seen TO act and at this stage it is in his hands to change my mind and I'm not giving the benifet of the doubt after 10 years of watching him and his act, it does not just clean the slate in my opinion. Just because he put on a Cowboy uniform does not mean a thing to me. You can put a pig in a dress but it is still a pig.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Well I will day this for TO since he's come to Dallas.

He was an ARSE to have missed meetings/rehabs. Because he 'overslept'.

YAWN.

But the entirety of his negative actions since he signed pales in comparison to the press and its coverage of him. Next to the last few months of non-stop, negative drum beating, Owens actually approximates something akin to 'class'.

Hopefully, we will now see more mature behavior from both TO and the folks who cover him.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
This is why I don't understand the Eagles of last year. They blame all their problems on Owens, when in reality, the team just suffered a lot of bad blows that were not related to Owens. Did Owens cause McNabb's hernia, or trade Cory Simon, or snap Pinkston's achilles, etc, etc?

LaTunaNostra said:
I believe even more now the whole TO thing is acting to bond the team, to bring them closer together in solidarity, and they now want to defend the man...and that Bill is working that angle bigtime. Pretty ironic, the exact opposite effect of what the media was after appears to be developing.

:bow: I thought those two were worth an encore.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
Maybe said player picked JFE because she's probably been the most vocal with her anti-TO stances. And she's probably the easiest to pick out of that crowd.

or she was the 1st and/or closest reporter that player saw, and as she was walking by, he yelled out, or tapped her on the shoulder, and told her what the deal is, that's how I think it went down

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
percyhoward said:
:bow: I thought those two were worth an encore.

I like these two, also...

I like to think that what all this stuff about T.O. is...the team is just trying to acclimate him into the organization. It takes more then football, or whatever your job is...when you must move into a different culture or city. That also takes time and energy and other situations beyond football. He don't know the area or the people, or the streets!

He probably hurt his hammy trying get home after rehab! Or, where to go get some popcorn!? Or, maybe he hurt his hammy, running like hell after bailing out of Kieth Davis' car while Kieth was taking him home after practice? Lots of bullets when you ride in that car!