Wentz - blah blah

kskboys

Reaction score
Josh Allen? Dude....

I'm assuming they aren't in order, Mahomes and Wilson obvious.

Stafford Ryan debatable (and I like both those guys and think they get way too much hate for things out of their control).

Brees I'll give you.

Watson also debatable. Very, very comparable.

Jackson based off last year I'll give you.

Allen, HELL NAH

Ben ehh, he's still good I bet but we gotta see.

Forgot Rodgers, again last year I'd say Wentz outperformed Rodgers. Even Dak outperformed Rodgers. But I still think Rodgers is talented. I can debate this one but I'll give you.

Giving you - Mahomes, Wilson, Brees, Jackson, and barely Rodgers

Debatable - Stafford, Ryan, Watson, Ben

HELL NO - Allen.

Note: I think both Dak and Wentz are debatable with the 4 I listed. And both are better than Allen.
Not an Allen fan myself.

As most fans do, you're overrating Wentz at present. He cannot be considered great until he stops turning the ball over. It's that simple.

Reactions: C42

C42

Reaction score
Not an Allen fan myself.

As most fans do, you're overrating Wentz at present. He cannot be considered great until he stops turning the ball over. It's that simple.
Basing it off one day tho? He wasn’t good today. But last season considering who he was throwing the ball to, there was not a lot of QBs who did more with less than Wentz last season.

kskboys

Reaction score
Basing it off one day tho? He wasn’t good today. But last season considering who he was throwing the ball to, there was not a lot of QBs who did more with less than Wentz last season.
No, he was a TO machine last season also. Must stop for him to take the next step.

Flamma

Reaction score
Wentz sucks, I’ve never understood the hype, where does it come from? Even when he had time he made horrible decisions and passes. Yeah, his O line was a mess but at least half those sacks and his fumble could have been avoided if he had any pocket awareness. It’s unbelievable that he kept making the same mistakes over and over again.

I have no idea why people keep blowing smoke up is rear. I can almost come up with 10 QBs just in the NFC I'd rather have over him.

aria

Reaction score
I have no idea why people keep blowing smoke up is rear. I can almost come up with 10 QBs just in the NFC I'd rather have over him.
Man, I just don’t get it. I’ve watched quite a few of his games and he OCCASIONALLY has a really good game but for the most part he sucks. He doesn’t get rid of the ball when he needs to, he constantly under throws or over throws receivers, his stance looks like dog feces...I think even most Philly fans have had it with him.

kskboys

Reaction score
Carson Wentz was very good his 2nd year in the league. 2017. People still living in the past. Happens a ton in football.

Flamma

Reaction score
Carson Wentz was very good his 2nd year in the league. 2017. People still living in the past. Happens a ton in football.

And he had an incredible supporting cast. One that Nick Foles was able to integrate himself easily when Wentz got injured. Wentz is a decent to good quarterback with the potential to suck, not the potential to be elite.

kskboys

Reaction score
Josh Allen? Dude....

I'm assuming they aren't in order, Mahomes and Wilson obvious.

Stafford Ryan debatable (and I like both those guys and think they get way too much hate for things out of their control).

Brees I'll give you.

Watson also debatable. Very, very comparable.

Jackson based off last year I'll give you.

Allen, HELL NAH

Ben ehh, he's still good I bet but we gotta see.

Forgot Rodgers, again last year I'd say Wentz outperformed Rodgers. Even Dak outperformed Rodgers. But I still think Rodgers is talented. I can debate this one but I'll give you.

Giving you - Mahomes, Wilson, Brees, Jackson, and barely Rodgers

Debatable - Stafford, Ryan, Watson, Ben

HELL NO - Allen.

Note: I think both Dak and Wentz are debatable with the 4 I listed. And both are better than Allen.
I think the saying "This didn't age well" fits here.

What say yee re Allen now?

C42

Reaction score
I think the saying "This didn't age well" fits here.

What say yee re Allen now?
He’s taken a step up. The speed they got out side is a perfect fit for him. But it’s been 2 weeks.

C42

Reaction score
I think theres 33 QBs thats rated over Wince at the moment, guy is a complete bum
He’s struggling rn that’s forsure. Luckily our division is bad again and we still have a shot.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
He's turned into RGIII. Was fine until the injury, and now he just sucks.