Wentz & Goff, Gone, Time for Jumpers Noooooo!

rwalters31

Reaction score
OK, its official, the Cowboys will stay at mediocrity for the the next 10 years! The winners in this years draft are the Rams and Philly. Damn, the Cowboys have NO stones! When we needed Jerry to be Jerry, he failed. Alright, at this point, might as well draft every buddies draft favorites, RBs, WR, OT, DT, DE, etc does not matter.

We're done for this year, time to think about next years draft and for the elusive next QB to lead the Cowboy nation to the promise land.:(:rolleyes::facepalm::banghead:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Just have a good draft and build a contender in a year or 2. should be a decent season.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Still a good chance they take Lynch at 4

If I were Dallas i'd start floating out rumors that we are prepared to take Lynch at 4 and maybe we can get a piece of the 1st next year and multiple top 100 picks this year.

Heck if the Chargers don't take Tunsil maybe that could get us a big haul of picks.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
OK, its official, the Cowboys will stay at mediocrity for the the next 10 years! The winners in this years draft are the Rams and Philly. Damn, the Cowboys have NO stones! When we needed Jerry to be Jerry, he failed. Alright, at this point, might as well draft every buddies draft favorites, RBs, WR, OT, DT, DE, etc does not matter.

We're done for this year, time to think about next years draft and for the elusive next QB to lead the Cowboy nation to the promise land.:(:rolleyes::facepalm::banghead:

giphy.gif

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I sort of agree with you on this. It's time to start looking at next year's draft for a QB since we screwed this year up. Anyone talking about drafting a late round QB doesn't really pay attention to this coaching staff. It can't be done.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
If Im Dallas Id just take Lynch

Here's my prediction. Goff quickly becomes a premiere QB like Tom Brady, Wentz busts like RG3, Lynch becomes a premiere QB like Romo, but it takes a couple years. Just draft Lynch. I hope I'm right and the Eagles get Wentz and he BUSTS and Eagles fans wear bags over their heads, and we have a quality QB in Lynch and laugh our ***** off.

Aven8

Reaction score
I sort of agree with you on this. It's time to start looking at next year's draft for a QB since we screwed this year up. Anyone talking about drafting a late round QB doesn't really pay attention to this coaching staff. It can't be done.

What you don't think Wilson, Linny, and JG can coach the zone read when we select Dak??? ;)