Wentz, hurts, winston all played well today

blueblood70

Reaction score
To be fair, no one saw that game from Winston coming

I think Peyton and the saints sis they are coaches see what i did there tese fans here questions everyone our coaches do and believe they are better player personal evaluators then life long coaches, gms, and scouts..crazy how everyone's bust everyone suks everyone is toast careers are over or they should have never been drafted the season open and all narratives busted..

Even Goff looked bad to stat the game and bet everyone's like i told you so then he nearly made an unbelievable comeback

.those guys are in the nfl for reason they have talent and coaches and the teams inner circle keep players around for reason not because they are being blackmailer or a pet cat situation. they truly believe in them until they have enough reasons to cut them..sure they can be wrong taco for instance but that doesn't mean you question every move every decision and mock them every waking minute around here..

gets old frankly the know it all keyboard gm fans really are wrong 80% of the time yet believe they are rights 80% of the time until they eat crow..

just making some points. i mean the 2-3 threads in the main zone topic area happy wentz got hurt and wouldn't play and wit would somehow hurt the eagles and bam miraculously healed and played solid game..yes the lost but it wasnt because of him..

just saying fans need to check their egos and sometimes deafening opinions around here, you are just fan you arent part of the inner circle..these coaches and team FO people spend more time with these players then their own families..that's fact..

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

Oh no? A while back I posted about Winston, saying it was possible Payton could iron out his play, he has had some excellent games in the past, really his issue was poor decision making, I said that might be fixable.

I'm not too surprised he did very well, but just like I'll give anybody a chance to improve, I certainly would not be surprised if he reverts back to his old ways, a couple of the td passes he had didn't look like he really put much thought into them, could just as well been picked off.

Takes more than one good game, we'll see if he can keep it going...

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

This is true but he only attempted 20 passes for 148 yards. Tells me the Pack's D gave up a lot of cheap TDs. In other words, Winston is passing the better. Now he may have turned the corner a bit with Saints but I need to see more than game.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Oh no? A while back I posted about Winston, saying it was possible Payton could iron out his play, he has had some excellent games in the past, really his issue was poor decision making, I said that might be fixable.

I'm not too surprised he did very well, but just like I'll give anybody a chance to improve, I certainly would not be surprised if he reverts back to his old ways, a couple of the td passes he had didn't look like he really put much thought into them, could just as well been picked off.

Takes more than one good game, we'll see if he can keep it going...

Exactly.........this is my take also

DallasInDC

Reaction score
odd this place said these qbs were trash.,.hmm

Give it sometime it may all bear itself out eventually. Of the three, I suspect Wentz will be the one to prove all of the doubters right... I don't see him making it through the season. Plus to say Wentz looked good would be an exaggeration. He had 6 drives with a total of 31 yds and only 1 first down. .

blueblood70

Reaction score
Give it sometime it may all bear itself out eventually. Of the three, I suspect Wentz will be the one to prove all of the doubters right... I don't see him making it through the season. Plus to say Wentz looked good would be an exaggeration. He had 6 drives with a total of 31 yds and only 1 first down. .

so 5tds by Winston was great but he and benR had sub 200 yard passing games, really basically anemic offense but his places standards but PB played as team not yard gaining offense with no wins to back it..

.,this is about teams winning not qb throwing for 400+ in losign efforts..do wr get caught up in that here..a bunch of loses the last 18 months of football but wow the yards keep coming....Troy Aikman won many game looking like carson wentz got it? the entire premise if qb doesnt chuck it around for years he isnt great..lmao..TEAMS win yards with lots of scores man absolutely noting accept stat sheet lovers..

RonWashington

Reaction score
guess dak, Mayfield oh wait 16 other qbs also are trash..right fans are trash their opinions are trash..got it yet? Lamar Jackson straight trash lost that game huh?

They will wish Jacoby Brissett was still a Colt that’s what the record will look like sending premium picks away no less to the Eagles

blueblood70

Reaction score
They will wish Jacoby Brissett was still a Colt that’s what the record will look like sending premium picks away no less to the Eagles
only if it happens which it hasn't so stop the bs posts...you arent seeing into the future..sit back and watch and rivers was better then brisset and brissetts no longer starter they could have easily brought him back,,

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
guess dak, Mayfield oh wait 16 other qbs also are trash..right fans are trash their opinions are trash..got it yet? Lamar Jackson straight trash lost that game huh?

Ehh....Hurts and Winston had some of the best games of their career. Wentz faced a poor Seahawks defense and had 250 2 Td's in a loss...I don't think i'd put him in that category with the other two.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ehh....Hurts and Winston had some of the best games of their career. Wentz faced a poor Seahawks defense and had 250 2 Td's in a loss...I don't think i'd put him in that category with the other two.
meh toi all 16 qb according to that guy sux because they lost game 1..ok thats the standard we have 16 hofers and 16 straight NFL gags after game 1

welp game 2 tonight i guess the winner is the greatest team to ever play. with the finest qb to walk the earth...

Ben had under 200 in a win so hes better then the 16 losing qbs? BTW JW under 200 yards 50 on one play assign is hardly career game..the 5tds are nice but betting most were set up by better defense sts and coaching as well as his role players..thats some troy Aikman stuff right there..

Odd arians can coach up TB but not fix Jameis..

RonWashington

Reaction score
only if it happens which it hasn't so stop the bs posts...you arent seeing into the future..sit back and watch and rivers was better then brisset and brissetts no longer starter they could have easily brought him back,,

Not “ Bs “ dude has a track record. I think Diggs got two of his picks against Wentz last yr , Wentz called Diggs agent wanted some of that rookie bonus Diggs got for making him look good .

Rivers didn’t come back back . Probably could have had his job back .

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
meh toi all 16 qb according to that guy sux because they lost game 1..ok thats the standard we have 16 hofers and 16 straight NFL gags after game 1

welp game 2 tonight i guess the winner is the greatest team to ever play. with the finest qb to walk the earth...

Ben had under 200 in a win so hes better then the 16 losing qbs? BTW JW under 200 yards 50 on one play assign is hardly career game..the 5tds are nice but betting most were set up by better defense sts and coaching as well as his role players..thats some troy Aikman stuff right there..

Odd arians can coach up TB but not fix Jameis..
I just think Wentz sucks based on what he showed us last season. One game of 250 yards and 2 Td's isn't' going to change anyone's mind. Put a few more performances like that in a row and I think it will people people on notice. Especially if he can stay healthy.